GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rUbbish

Ready to race!
19" OZ Superturismo GT 5X112

19" OZ Superturismo GT 5X112

Rims are in good condition, brand new tires on them.

$1400 OBO

BigTuna

is from Canada eh.
RCD-510

RCD-510 - $425 Shipped (Canada only)
Will include antenna adapter ($35 value)

I bought this RCD-510 from a member here (here's the original post). It's a great setup and was a perfect upgrade for my 2008 GTI.

There are a few very tiny chips in the screen. They look like dust specs. I personally didn't notice them when I had it installed, but I am being up front about them.

Original picture (I don't have a wider shot)

I've attached a close up of the screen in an attempt to show the chips.

Its up to you to confirm that your can module version is compatible with this. I can't remember which versions worked. But I think 08 and newer were ok and 07 needed an upgraded module.

I sold my GTI last summer (upgraded to a 335i) and have no use for this anymore.

Attachments

• DSC_0120.JPG
    DSC_0120.JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 974

CaptainPumpkin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
FS: APR RSC catback, bumper, sideskirts, tail lights

Have a few things up for sale.

APR RSC catback
First up I bought an almost new APR RSC catback from VancouverGTI a while back and never ended up installing it. Can't remember how many KM's were on it but very little. It is in the same condition with all the clamps as when he sold it to me and I am looking for the same price that I paid for it
- --SOLD--

Votex rear bumper
Brand new Votex OEM rear bumper. Includes all the nuts and bolts, install instructions, etc. Factory primed and ready for paint.
- $350

Votex Rabbit sideskirts
Brand new OEM and easily adds Votex sideskirts to Rabbits that don't come with them. Factory primed and ready for paint - Includes bolts and install instructions
- $150

Golf V tail lights
OEM set of tail lights for a GTI or Rabbit. Great condition and includes bulbs.
- $60

Feeler: Fifteen52 18" RML Snowflakes with 225/40/18 Continental DWS
Just a feeler to see if there is any interest but may sell if there is someone local that wants this set up. They are ET42 and were the first batch of snowflakes made by Fiftee52 for a 5x112 set up. Have gloss black centers. They were on my car 2 summers but are in excellent shape with absolutely NO curb marks, damage, bends - They look Brand New! Tires have also been on for 2 summers and rotated regularly with very little wear - DWS are still visible on the tread. Haven't really thought of a price yet for them but would need it to be local. New the rims alone go for $299 each I think plus shipping. Pic of rims below.

Anyone interested in these rims??

Please PM me if interested

Last edited:

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Bump for a good seller! And yeah, the APR Catback is pretty much pristine, and I'm pretty sure it saw less than 6 months use! Somebody scoop it, quick!

jooksingjai77

Ready to race!
Hey GolfMKV,

I have the 3 lower jetta front grilles for sale. All 3 items are in mint condition.

The left and right fog covers have the openings for fog lights and the vents are open style. All 3 chrome trims are mint.
SOLD

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Dibs on Side skirts if they are not sold yet!

Have a few things up for sale.

APR RSC catback
First up I bought an almost new APR RSC catback from VancouverGTI a while back and never ended up installing it. Can't remember how many KM's were on it but very little. It is in the same condition with all the clamps as when he sold it to me and I am looking for the same price that I paid for it
- $630

Votex rear bumper
Brand new Votex OEM rear bumper. Includes all the nuts and bolts, install instructions, etc. Factory primed and ready for paint.
- $350

Votex Rabbit sideskirts
Brand new OEM and easily adds Votex sideskirts to Rabbits that don't come with them. Factory primed and ready for paint - Includes bolts and install instructions
- $150

Golf V tail lights
OEM set of tail lights for a GTI or Rabbit. Great condition and includes bulbs.
- $60

Feeler: Fifteen52 18" RML Snowflakes with 225/40/18 Continental DWS
Just a feeler to see if there is any interest but may sell if there is someone local that wants this set up. They are ET42 and were the first batch of snowflakes made by Fiftee52 for a 5x112 set up. Have gloss black centers. They were on my car 2 summers but are in excellent shape with absolutely NO curb marks, damage, bends - They look Brand New! Tires have also been on for 2 summers and rotated regularly with very little wear - DWS are still visible on the tread. Haven't really thought of a price yet for them but would need it to be local. New the rims alone go for $299 each I think plus shipping. Pic of rims below.

Anyone interested in these rims??

Please PM me if interested

nyny483

The "eh" Team
Cleaning out my Garage:

GTI rear valance candy white (newly painted never installed) - $100 SOLD

Carbon Fiber rear spoiler (rabbit fitment): $30

Rear lights 10% tinted: $10 SOLD

Light weight pulley kit: $50

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.5/Engine/Pulleys/ES260691/

Set of 18" Enkei RP03 ET35 with Kumho Ecsta SPT tires (40% left)
the the rims have some curb rash on it, but nothing that cant be fixed.

$600 for the set with tires

All prices can be negotiated i just want to items gone, but no low ballers.
Email or PM me for pictures.

UPDATED !

I am parting out my GTI as many of you know. The following items have yet to be spoken for. My car will be pulled apart early next week or sometime this weekend.

-KW V2s.. only got 10,000 k on it.. never seen salt or snow. Car has been stored over winter.

Asking 1000 Cad OBO

-RNS 510 Navigation, 20 GB hdd and non HD SD 2gb card for you to transfer your music into the harddrive.. Plug and play, got it from the US..

Asking 750 Cad OBO

-Forge Twintake. Will give you a filter cleaning kit as well. K&N.

Asking 250 Cad OBO

-AWE DV Relocate and OEM D valve.

Asking 150 Cad obo for both.

-BSH Stage 1 PCV Kit

Asking 100 Cad Oobo

-BSH Stage 2+/Competition Catch can

Asking 150 Cad OBO

-OEM GTI front Grill no holes, Open fogs with Podi plate relocate.

Asking 220 Cad OBO

-Defi Blue Racer Gauge with Boost tap and Osir Vent pod.

Asking 180 Cad OBO

-OEM Floor matts With GTI wording on it.

Asking 20 Cad firm for all 4.

I think That's all that's unspoken for at this point. If anything else I'll update it. I'll give you a better price if you buy more than one thing, but I'll ignore low ballers.

Thanks.

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)

pm'd as well

Hey GolfMKV,

I have the 3 lower jetta front grilles for sale. All 3 items are in mint condition.

The left and right fog covers have the openings for fog lights and the vents are open style. All 3 chrome trims are mint.

Pictures will be updated when home.

Looking for $120+shipping. Thanks!

willing to part with just the fog grills?

n_ccs

H&R Street Performance Coilovers

Hi All,

I have for sale a used set of H&R coilovers. part#54755-4

Used for about 2 and a half years daily driven. about 50000 - 55000 km on them.

The best coilovers i have ever used hands down. Very smooth yet car stays flat through corners.

Coils are rusted but in perfect working order, no leaks or blown shocks. Original box and wrenches included.

links for pics and my car's ride height on current settings.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h148/n_ccs/HR coilovers/

asking $800 OBO local GTA pick up only

PM me.. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.