GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKsix

Passed Driver's Ed
If I pick up your APR stage 1 and 2 and grab your rear sway whats the best price you can let them go for ?

Time to get rid of these parts taking up room in my basement. I would prefer somewhat local sales. If you want pictures, message me. I put all of these parts below on my 11 GTI throughout winter while she was in storage. Then in April, I traded for an R. :iono:

-Raceland catless down pipe with Vibrant V-band clamp. -$200obo (On car for 500km's.)
-Magnaflow catback exhaust for Mk6 GTI - $550obo (On car for 500km's.)
-APR STG 1 TSI carbonio intake - $250obo (On car for 500km's.)
-APR STG 2 TSI carbonio intake - $150obo (On car for 500km's.)
-APR Rear sway - $200obo.

wbean

attention whore
FS: H&R hubcentric 8mm spacers with extended bolts.

used but fully functional.

$65 a pair with bolts!

rc0224

Ready to race!
FS: Brand New Cargo Tray with rubber insert $170

Attachments

• IMG_20120610_151611.jpg
    IMG_20120610_151611.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_20120610_151629.jpg
    IMG_20120610_151629.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
WTB: Golf R Wheels - 18" Talladega

Looking to buy mint Golf R Talladega wheels. Preferably with tires as well.

Toronto or Southern Ontario area and will come for pick up.

Powling

Ready to race!
Looking to buy a euro switch with chrome for my MK6 GTI. Willing to drive to the GTA.

Cruz-in

Ready to race!
Well not alot of you know but my car was recent written off when a 19 year old female decided to fall asleep behind the wheel and smash into my car. Luckily , i wasnt in it nor my SO. insurance payed me back and ive decided to get something faster so im selling my parts

Parts are located in Vancouver BC ( please text 778-881-1999

Wobble bolts : so you can use 5x114 on 5x112 hub
most of em arent even used. Just used to test fit.
20 bolts : $100

42dd boost tap : $30

boost gauge that sits on top steering column ( comes with the mount ) : $40
(blue and red : came from an mk5 )

BSH intake stage 1: $100

Euroswitch : $60

I loved my VW and i still have a set of keys from it but its time for me to get :

Last edited:

Mikey's GTI

Time to get rid of these parts taking up room in my basement. I would prefer somewhat local sales. If you want pictures, message me. I put all of these parts below on my 11 GTI throughout winter while she was in storage. Then in April, I traded for an R. :iono:

-Raceland catless down pipe with Vibrant V-band clamp. -$200obo (On car for 500km's.)
-Magnaflow catback exhaust for Mk6 GTI - $550obo (On car for 500km's.)
-APR STG 1 TSI carbonio intake - sold
-APR STG 2 TSI carbonio intake - $150obo (On car for 500km's.)
-APR Rear sway - sold.

Updated list. No one wants an awesome sounding exhaust? :)

sawyer4340

Ready to race!
Well not alot of you know but my car was recent written off when a 19 year old female decided to fall asleep behind the wheel and smash into my car. Luckily , i wasnt in it nor my SO. insurance payed me back and ive decided to get something faster so im selling my parts

That's truly horrible. If you're the guy I'm thinking of, a friend of mine, who happens to know you, Jason, sent me a picture of your car post wreck, made me hurt inside.

Good luck with your plans in the future for your new car!

super steve

Ready to race!
UPDATED LIST OF ITEMS FOR SALE:

HP+ front pads and front stainless steel brake line for sale. $120 (Pads have been used for less than 2 weeks literally)

Carbon Fiber spoiler extension $250 (It has some imperfections, but looks killer)

Injen Intake $140 (needs new filter, reflected on the price) (Many interest in this one but no takers)

OZ SuperTurismo (non-GT) 17X8 ET35 Painted green. (I will let go for $300 because you probably have to refinish them)

New South Boost tap, brand new, never used $40

(If someone pays me $150 bucks to take spring out of my car, I can give them my neuspeed sport springs, which gives perfect ride height and firmer ride. I bought them new in 2010)

OEM GTI exhaust $160 (I believe it has like 7k, it looks spanking new) -Memmo possibly taking this one?

Brand new CSG GTI Bumper skin freshly painted this week which is on my car for trade with your CSG Bumper skin and sidemarkers $100
(not shave by filling. sending, paiting but euro skin which doesn't have cutout)

Possibly Pending
Carbon Steel Grey painted sidemarker ($40 + your orange ones) - Reserved for Memmo
Brand new OEM front and rear mudflaps with mounting hardware $120 - Held for jt4848
Ultimate Racing Downpipe with metal cat. bought new and installed this year $400 (I got many offers for $350, but I'd really like to get $400. it's not even 4 months old) - Possibly Meegis
Swap out interior LED's for your stock for $20 -reserved marioT

Status
Not open for further replies.