GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Banter thread..."NWS"

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
as for julian ass... i reckon the charges are all trumped up personally!!

complete load of crock.... not that i particularly approve of julian and his wikileaks ....

the worlds pretty f@#ked up as it is right now and doesnt need any one to rock the boat any further

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
I'm waiting for the Bank cable leaks to be released. It's the biggest bank robbery of all time & its the banks themselves doing the robbing! Those cock suckers have the world clocked.

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
I'm waiting for the Bank cable leaks to be released. It's the biggest bank robbery of all time & its the banks themselves doing the robbing! Those cock suckers have the world clocked.

will be selling off all my bank shares come the new year - me thinks it ain't good news coming and the market will crap itself.

:yikes:

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
did someone just say 'buy more gold'

hang on. this is getting far too serious. Wasn't this thread meant to be more lighthearted. Allow me to get back on topic -

Tits.

Please continue...

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Bit late on the bandwagon but when did GolfMKV get so much moderation all of a sudden?

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
Bit late on the bandwagon but when did GolfMKV get so much moderation all of a sudden?

Actually GolfMKV isn't moderated at all really, you just have to flick through the current US threads & post January OZ threads as evidence... The latest saga was politically motivated IMO.

Booba

Ready to race!
rawr

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
**Up date**
Gold now over $1500 Oz
Silver over $43 Oz

US dollar continues to implode against all major currency's
Economic meltdown :iono: