GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Thanks for appreciating my nerdy craft. Most of the shoes I sell are through BST sections of sneaker forums(I only have time to make a few custom pairs a year). I came close to having a consignment shop in Boston, but got snaked lol.

For an in depth look at what I do, you can check my blog that I never update here: http://hushfabrications.blogspot.com/

My Facebook has some pics of other shoes I did over the years, the link is on that blog.

That was very interesting to see how you did that :thumbup:.....I would not attempt myself ;) I can see how you can only make a few per year.

Now, your FB page does not have pics. Maybe unless I 'add as friend'?

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I thought that shit was public lol, how can I make it viewable to the general public? I thought I handled my privacy settings!

edit: I can't figure anything out, wtf facebook is craze lol

edit once again so everyone doesn't mean everyone?!?!

Last edited:

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Dang, doing this all on an iPhone ain't no joy:D

Anyway, yeah, everyone should mean everyone. Account -> privacy settings -> everyone. After you've selected that, you can click 'preview profile'. That should show you how we see it.......but Im sure you figured that out already.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Neither can I, so join the club ;) They keep changing it though.

I left you a message on FB under one of your pictures.....looks awesome, once again. (I meant your shoes, not my comment lol)

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
haha good looks. Yeah, I haven't felt this braindead in a while lol.

Good looks?? Your sneakers or my frog eyes? Hahaha It's just FB that makes us braindead, I always curse at it, yet I'm always on it...I know, bad habit :)

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
lol "good looks" was directed towards your comments on the shoes, but I'm not hating on frog eyes. :)

lol yeah, I know what I like - a clean look!
You should hate on these frog eyes (no proof on FB will be found :) ) I've had permanent make up done, and that's why I feel like I have frog eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.