JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion

Do not want little boy...haha. :D

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
What up Kim! :wub:

Hey Sexy! Nothing much here. Finally finished my led project in my car :D Next up is interior trim decorating lol. So what's up with you? Going to Ocean City? You guys really should get FB, I'm never on here anymore......kinda miss you guys :cool:

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Hey you, ive been good. How about you? :)

Staying with my EP3 (chassis code for 02-05 Civic Si) and saving up for my dream machine. My neighbor recently got a MK6 in candy white, looks nice. She wants to cop some BBS wheels for it.

Aha, that dream car you once told me about?! Yeah, cars are an expensive hobby ;) Tell your neighbor BBS wheels are hot.

All is good here too - looking for a job, since, well, forever :) And I'm ready for the winter, damn heat!

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Hoarders is a pretty gnarly show. Just checked it out tonight since there's no Intervention. I'm pretty sentimental about my belongings, but it's craze how bad these people have it!

You've never watched that show before?? Gosh, I seriously think those people can never be helped.

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Haha yeah I've seen the commercials but figured it was all hype. Boy do they deliver lol.

Hey, you're the sneaker guy :thumbup: Now I see :)

Yes, that show makes me clean up my house everytime I watch it......even if my house doesn't need it :D

tdi-mk6

Diesel it is!
Car(s)
Golf TDI MK6
Yup-I got a pretty vicious sneaker fetish. :laugh:

Can't find it in my Photobucket, but while we're on the topic of hoarding, I peaked out at 156 pairs of shoes. That's right, one hundred and fifty six hahaha.

lol All I can say is "awesome"!!! For sure I will check out your photobucket.....uhm, send me the link ;)

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Yup-I got a pretty vicious sneaker fetish. :laugh:

Can't find it in my Photobucket, but while we're on the topic of hoarding, I peaked out at 156 pairs of shoes. That's right, one hundred and fifty six hahaha.

holy crap dude

pics of said one hundred and fifty six pairs of shoes?

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Aha, that dream car you once told me about?! Yeah, cars are an expensive hobby ;) Tell your neighbor BBS wheels are hot.

All is good here too - looking for a job, since, well, forever :) And I'm ready for the winter, damn heat!

Yes maam, ive wanted one ever since elementary school when i first laid eyes on her. I saw of one my classmates get picked up in a new formula red 1991 model...she was so beautiful. I want to find either an ebony or ivory 2002-2005 one and make her my wife. BBS wheels are nice, cant go wrong no doubt. Godspeed in your search and glad to know things are well. Im already missing the summer weather...it went by to fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.