GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
detroits. and he's not totally pink free, i still have a pink flower on my dash and there's a pink pacific waterland decal on the back window. and i think my calipers will have to be painted pink.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I still say you should convince your mom to get a 4motion CC and steal those Interlagos wheels...

My buddy has a FWD 3.6 CC and I want his Interlagos so badly! My dad's 09 4-Mo has the Daytona's and honestly, they look great on my car. With a 235/40/18 though, the tire was less than a cm from my fender. Not good.

And while I was looking for some old pictures, I came across one I shot of my car and AJ's when I was in Texas. His SN is f_399 on GolfMkV. That's when he had the Ultra Lows and I had my old 18x8 ASA wheels and old forward raked cupkit springs.

Here are a few pictures of the Daytona wheel on my car from the other day.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
The Daytonas definitely have a minimalist thing going on. It's not my cup of tea, but I like it a lot more than some of the really flashy things that I've seen.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
The Daytonas definitely have a minimalist thing going on. It's not my cup of tea, but I like it a lot more than some of the really flashy things that I've seen.

Yeah they do. I'm a huge fan of OEM+ so they'd work for me. But I'd really like to pick up a set of Intelagos wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.