GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bronson@APR

Hahahaha that was funny. Well, not really, but the way you phrased it made me laugh.

There was a tornado up by my work :( so glad I had today off....

You're lucky you got a weekday off, I'd get a lot done if that were the case.. Even if there was a tornado. Weekends are pretty useless for running errands, at least where I'm at because most everything is closed.

Even if there was a hurricane APR would likely stay open.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
You're lucky you got a weekday off, I'd get a lot done if that were the case.. Even if there was a tornado. Weekends are pretty useless for running errands, at least where I'm at because most everything is closed.

becausemakemoney :D

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I really need to take the 911 out lol ...I wonder if it'll even start :eek:

sup peeps.

Harro! How's Germany these days?

Meh...I'd rather have my weekends back. I'm used to being a Mon-Fri 9-5 worker, and now it's all screwed up. You don't realize how wonderful two days off in a row is until you lose it.

I miss it :(
And yes, we're always open too. Hell, we even stay open on holidays, so be thankful you at least have that!

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

A_Bowers

Absolutely nothing. Horrible storms kinda kill most plans.

Why'd you do that?

Work. Had a bunch of substations out there that needed settings updated. Long drive...

A_Bowers

Oh werd.
At least it's done and over though :) Now you can chill out and relax!

You right....wasnt bad though...the trip down was "entertaining":bellyroll:

If you catch what i mean......:D

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
You right....wasnt bad though...the trip down was "entertaining":bellyroll:

If you catch what i mean......:D

Yes yes...you had a little drama today. I won't lie, I kinda enjoyed it ;) (mainly because your "arrogant" comment somewhat angered me, but it is what it is)

I don't want to go to work tomorrow :(

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
I really need to take the 911 out lol ...I wonder if it'll even start :eek:

Harro! How's Germany these days?

Meh...I'd rather have my weekends back. I'm used to being a Mon-Fri 9-5 worker, and now it's all screwed up. You don't realize how wonderful two days off in a row is until you lose it.

I miss it :(
And yes, we're always open too. Hell, we even stay open on holidays, so be thankful you at least have that!

oh germany is lovely, it got up in the 50's and its raining. i wish i had money to travel. damn racecar get spoiled more than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.