GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Now for the JDMs and others - Siamspeed Car Club Race Day

demonmk2

This event was held on Oct. 23 last year.....

Some of the Supras were putting out 1000+whp....what a beast:biggrin:

It took my ears 2 days to recover from all the noise:wub::wub::wub:

The GTi ran 15's-16's at 40 celsius

Anyways...enjoy

Hoped you like it...

Credit: www.siamspeed.com

:wub::wub::wub:

Brandon

Oval Newbie
There are some schweet cars there man. Nice pics!

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Ah it was always gonna run quicker than the GTR man. Superleggera (sp?) is lighter and more powerful than a standard Gallardo. I think 530bhp or something like that and it only ways about 1300kg. The GTR is less powerful and heavier. Factory figures say so as well 3.3 (lambo) vs 3.5 (GTR). Now throw some bends in there it could get interesting.

demonmk2

Ah it was always gonna run quicker than the GTR man. Superleggera (sp?) is lighter and more powerful than a standard Gallardo. I think 530bhp or something like that and it only ways about 1300kg. The GTR is less powerful and heavier. Factory figures say so as well 3.3 (lambo) vs 3.5 (GTR). Now throw some bends in there it could get interesting.

That's what I'd love to see next year at the race day. However, there's only two or three tracks here in Thailand - all very very short tracks- and a lot of cars here were mostly tuned for drag race. I think it's less risky for them to be only on straights with 800+whp cars I think...cuz even a second hand supra here costs you about $60000 :yikes: