GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

November Photo Contest: Texture

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
the contest this month is "Texture". I want to see photos with some interesting aspects to it. yes, the cars are good to look at, but lets see what you consider texture. you cant really get more general than this, but please try...creativity is always encouraged!

rules:
- one photo submission only, but can be changed later on in the month if you take a picture you feel is better.
- no obscenely large pictures, just for viewing sake
- the photo has to relate to the month's topic(obviously)
- no submission will be accepted after 11:59pm on the last day of the month.
- if youre giving photo credit to the photographer, you and him has to be an active member of this forum. im not going to allow a submission with you only having one or two posts.
- no restrictions for post processing, anything goes.
- any car will be accepted since not everyone here has a mkv
- regarding posts with multiple pictures: i will only pic your first picture you posted so anything after that will be ignored. keep in mind, you are allowed to edit your post as much as you want before the end of the month.
voting will start the 1st of the following month, and a new topic will be posted at the same time.

Update: DBCPerformance has been kind enough to sponsor this photo contest starting with this October. To the member that wins the competition, will receive a $50 discount coupon/giftcard to www.dbcperformance.com and it can only be used at that site. They will honor free shipping on the purchase as well! This is not a one time thing, but will be going on every month!

This is a great insentive for everyone to go out and shoot more!

good luck and happy shooting!

pics for clicks (this is not my submission)-

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR

Ile change it soon, i just like being first :lol:

Last edited:

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV