GOLFMKV

NorCal Sighting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i also saw a gray gti on my way back home from dvc on pleasant hill road.

color matched rear valence and a jetta front on it. very clean and nice stance. props if you are on this forum

Haven't been on this forum in probably over a year, but that was most likely me.

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Saw a UG GTI on North 1st st. In San Jose just before 880. You had smoked LEDs with awsome old school wheels.

dubbin415

GTI blues...
Car(s)
2006 Candy MKV GTI
saw a black gti with rieger skirts, carbon hood, and tinted headlights on 101south. I was in my black mk2 GTI. head nod

BTDUBS

The Interceptor
Car(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
UG Rabbit in my parking garage with a slight drop and anthracite goals. You know my car, CW Rabbit with anthracite goals and GTI headlights.

Low-Cod-9662

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'12 CSG 4dr GTI
I registered here just to post... I have a Mk6, but I was driving Highway 88 on Saturday to go to Kirkwood to snowboard. A Candy White Mk5 was in front of me cornering pretty fast so I decided to chase it... until a cop popped up around the corner.

My heart was racing and I knew it was one of us because we were both passing some WRX on the right. The cop tagged the first car and flipped on his lights, but I wasn't sure. He passed the car behind me, then I pulled over and he passed me, and went for the Mk5 instead.

The rest of the pack all pulled into Kirkwood together and the WRX driver asked me "Hey was that your buddy back there?" Wonder what happened. Amador County cops are anal I hear, and they just want to ticket ticket ticket.

[GTI]

ForcedFedFours
Car(s)
335iS
Spotted many times, a red mkv r32 in early morning commutes in Morgan Hill. Douchey driver at insanely high speeds, cutting every driver off in tight spaces, fighting to cut the next car off and just a typical douche.

Unfortunately, it's ricey/obnoxiously loud and very slow; i think it's quite slower than my chipped s1 gti. If you wreck, please don't hurt other people.

No, I no longer own my mkv gti, but I must call this idiot out. No, I'm NOT looking to race this d bag. You're an ass looking idiot driving the way you do. I hope you frequent this site and see this post. I expect you to get caught up by the cops soon and bust you with wreckless driving or exhibition of speeding!!!

Last edited:

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
Saw the rarest mkiv Jetta ever! Pics will be up soon

vndcatr

Ready to race!
seen a slammed Yellow mkv gli driving down greenback between hazel and fair oaks .. around the 3 pm time.. Been seeing alot of GLI's in this area...

btw, anyone do vag-com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.