GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No I didnt search. DV?PCV?

dbgti

Say whaaa?
Soooo...after a weekend of my car sitting I finally got wheels mounted and took her for a spin...
When I spooled the turbo I heared a noise (Like air escaping - Not the regular spooling sound) and my turbo sounded super loud (Like a big turbo spooling) and I had almost no additional torque from the turbo.

DV? PCV valve?

dbgti

Say whaaa?
No CEL no boost gauge. Dont know if I have rev D. Cars love being money pits right before the holidays i swear.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
well a DV is realatively cheap. jack up one side and crawl under to check it. See how it looks, make sure its plugged in, then go from there. Also what wheels did you end up getting?

dbgti

Say whaaa?
well a DV is realatively cheap. jack up one side and crawl under to check it. See how it looks, make sure its plugged in, then go from there. Also what wheels did you end up getting?

FF being the cool dude that he is sent me an older DV! Pulled my old one out (pain in the ass) and it was indeed ripped.

I ended up getting some older AMG wheels as a set of "winters" for the harsh winters in cali lol. Holidays are breaking my bank