confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 gti, 6spd, 2dr
NJ DiRTY EuRO's Meet- Hamilton, NJ 11/18/12

November 18th at 1pm
The Unos by AMC Hamilton 24 right off 295 and Sloan Ave
225 Sloan Avenue, Hamilton Township, NJ
Follow the link for our facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/174824219300977/

Last edited:

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 gti, 6spd, 2dr
Come out, hang out. We're working on sponsorship with a VW dealership for the near future so we're taking things in the right direction!

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 gti, 6spd, 2dr
Just bumping the thread for this Sunday's meet up. It would be nice to see some of you there.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
I'll be there..looks like a good turnout so far based off the FB group.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 gti, 6spd, 2dr
Ladies/Gentleman, hope to see you there, should be a beautiful day for pics, shit-talking and photos!

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 gti, 6spd, 2dr
how often do you guys meet up

This year we've tried to meet up once per month so it gives people more time to basically get the word out etc... but now our group has grown so large that we're going to try progressing to twice a month and hopefully, at some point, once per week.

We've got some big things going on for the new year. Right now we're working with different groups/business' to work deals etc... and we're starting some clothing and toy drives, we're hooking up with different groups, trying to mash it up a bit, help them help us type thing. For the new year I expect us to move toward a once a week or every fortnight schedule.

If you arent on the FB page, join up, lots of pictures, information and hilarity on it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/174824219300977/

Jmp680

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I wanna go

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Well be there..