GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ Bunch of MKV stuff for sale, stealhbox, rear hatch mech., D2s bulbs + more

KenTX

No, Money Down!
almost 500 views noone is interested?

Prices are too high, and it's a pretty lackluster effort at selling. Half your stuff is missing pictures, model numbers, and descriptions. That's kind of important to most people...

I know D2S bulb pricing off the top of my head, so I'll help you out... You're asking $85, but you can get a NEW pair for $65 from ebay - genuine Philips 85122. You're also competing with morimotos, which you can get from TRS in any color you want for $45 (pair). I have a set of OEM bulbs too, but they're just not worth much used. A realistic price is half what you're asking, shipped.

I might be interested in the mats, but I have no idea what you're selling. Picture? Part number? Is it two, four? Round retainers or oval? Kept in a non-smoking household? The genuine VW sets are $100ish, and OES are $70ish.

Tune up your ad and pricing, and your stuff will sell...

yoitzjimmy85

Ready to race!
Prices are too high, and it's a pretty lackluster effort at selling. Half your stuff is missing pictures, model numbers, and descriptions. That's kind of important to most people...

I know D2S bulb pricing off the top of my head, so I'll help you out... You're asking $85, but you can get a NEW pair for $65 from ebay - genuine Philips 85122. You're also competing with morimotos, which you can get from TRS in any color you want for $45 (pair). I have a set of OEM bulbs too, but they're just not worth much used. A realistic price is half what you're asking, shipped.

I might be interested in the mats, but I have no idea what you're selling. Picture? Part number? Is it two, four? Round retainers or oval? Kept in a non-smoking household? The genuine VW sets are $100ish, and OES are $70ish.

Tune up your ad and pricing, and your stuff will sell...

wasnt aware of ebay pricing on the bulbs so yes thats understandable for the price to be high, but other then that i believe its all fairly priced

and as for the mats they are round retainers, i should have mentioned that

and pics? i have all pics up except for the mats and votex rear, the bumper is still in the plastic wrapping OEM, and the black carpet mats are OEM as well i use monster mats year round im sure everyone knows what the black mats and an oem votex rear look like

spartanrabbit09

ask me about my wiener
Car(s)
09 Rabbit
interested in the sub box