GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
My Bears started 7-1 fighting for the #1 seed in the NFC and have self destructed to a current 8-5

The Packers need to go down to the Lions tonight and we have take out the Pack next week at home if were gonna save this season and make a playoff run.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS DUE TO STATS CORRECTION FOR LAST WEEK I LOST MY FANTASY GAME AND I'M NOW OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE SEATTLE LOST A SACK ON DEFENSE.

MOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKERMOTHERFUCKER

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Man, watch the Packers game is making me cold in my nice warm house. The snow is blowing sideways.

My Dolphins self distruct.....sad. If only Tannehill had some receivers who can separate themselves from DBs. Hartline and Bess are #2 and #3 receivers at best. Well there is always next year..=\. I'm sure Skins fans are used to this..now they start winning.

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
2nd and 4th in both my 12 player fantasy leagues entering the playoffs. Looking for 2 championships this year! Where my Jags are looking for a first pick in the draft :D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the playoffs in fantasy but I'm kinda unsure about my QB situation. I've had Rodgers (my nohomo mancrush) all seaon this week I picked up Kaepernick because #12 is against Chicago this weekend. I have no doubts the Packers are going to win but I think Jim Harbaugh's new wonderboy has to be worth more points vs New England's D than Rodgers against Chicago.

Thoughts?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The game is in Chicago and according to our scoring their last game was Rodgers' statistical worst. I worry that Kaepernick just won't get a lot of time with the ball the way Brady is running things.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Texans got this on lock.
Come through the line like
and we can't be blocked like

Haters, Hate