GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I just got a brand new 2008 GTI about a week ago. I have already ordered yellow fogs, smoked turn signals, and a euro switch. I guess I'm in love or poessed :laughabove: :thumbup: . I have a Revo dealer about 20 minutes away from meh and I was just wondering if you think it would be a worth while investment. Peace out, Will.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
of fucking course it would be a worthwhile investment!

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I just wasn't sure about the Revo :iono:

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
I just wasn't sure about the Revo :iono:

i have Revo dude, once you get it your gonna say why didnt i get it sooner? well atleast thats what i said to myself, its the best bang for the buck. get that Biatch chipped and congrats, have fun with it and dont forget get it chipped asap:thumbup:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
REVO, APR, GIAC. whatever you have closest and best customer service, go with. REVO is especially good bc you can "tune" the program to your likings, i.e aggressive or conservative tune by using an SPS to increase boost, A/F ratio and so on. REVO is a good company, I would go with them If i had them within 200 miles from me.

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Getting the Revo tomorrow I think if I can. Muahahahaha!!!!! :bellyroll: :happyanim: :thumbup: I can't wait any longer :bellyroll: ....

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
A week old tomorrow and It'll be chiped:thumbup: I also have yellow fogs, smoked signals and a Euro Switch on the way. I never gone so far so quick but I guess I'm in love with her. :happyanim: One quick question what would you recommend for an Intake? I would like to try and keep my engine cover.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
A week old tomorrow and It'll be chiped:thumbup: I also have yellow fogs, smoked signals and a Euro Switch on the way. I never gone so far so quick but I guess I'm in love with her. :happyanim: One quick question what would you recommend for an Intake? I would like to try and keep my engine cover.

for the intake i would suggest you wait until brake in but its your car:thumbup:
as for the reccomendation i suggest Carbonio:eyebulge:

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
I already have 1,500 miles on it

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Oh and BTW the dealership there wasn't a major break in period. Just don't lead foot it for a little while:mad0259:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the new car!

Btw, is there really a city called Sandwich in Massachusetts?

The Irish Fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Yea it's a town.. The oldest town on Cape Cod. Look it up if you don't believe me founded in 1637 I believe.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
forget the engine cover that thing is a rediculous piece of ..... get an evoms vflo or neuspeed pflo they are the best imo