GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New VAG-COMer in Phoenix

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I thought I'd let you guys know that I should be receiving my Micro-CAN this afternoon. I think the last time I checked the locator there was only one VAG-COM dude in AZ and it was in Sierra Vista, so there is one a little further north now.

So, let me know if you need something done, and I can try to do it without letting all the magic smoke out of your ECU. I will of course be messing with my car first. I've been dying to kill the 10mph auto-lock. Hate that thing. :mad:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Hey man thanks, I might have to get some things taken off too

918hare

Go Kart Champion
Enjoy the Vag, I got mine shortly after I got my car. I find myself messing with the car at least one a month, if for nothing else just to check the status.

Beware that now that you have out the word out, the requests to mess with other peoples cars will start rolling in

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^ :laugh:

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Just did a few things on mine and it was really quite simple. Feels wierd driving off without DRLs and without hearing the doors lock. I kinda miss them. *sniff* lol

Since, it should be coming up soon, whoever makes it to the next meet, assuming I do as well, I can hook you up.

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Yeah, I am almost positive I can make it to that one.

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I haven't determined what my price is yet. I thought of charging 1 blind date with a cute, single, not psychotic female friend, but that's probably a little expensive. lol

A 6 pack of Pepsi or a can of sour cream and onion Pringles wouldn't be refused.

If you make it to the meet, I will do it for free there.