GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to airride

HoldenKT7

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys i am in the process of installing airride. I am currently in the management stage i just installed everything tonight including wiring so i am pretty excited. However i started looking at my wheels and fender wells. From the looks of it, it doesn't seem like i will be able to put my car on the ground. i am new to this so what are all the steps to slam my car low as possible. The only one i knew of was a frame notch. Do you guys remove your fender wells or not? Also my wheels look like they are barely flush with the fenders. Will i be able to tuck when i adjust camber or no? Any advice can help

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
A lot of guys running air remove there fender liners yes. Frame notch is a must if you want to lay frame. Wheel wise, more info needed, what's the specs.if camber is needed rear has adjustment from stock fronts you will need camber plates. Don't forget though natural camber comes in to play the lower you go.
Hope that helps a tad for you.

HoldenKT7

Passed Driver's Ed
A lot of guys running air remove there fender liners yes. Frame notch is a must if you want to lay frame. Wheel wise, more info needed, what's the specs.if camber is needed rear has adjustment from stock fronts you will need camber plates. Don't forget though natural camber comes in to play the lower you go.
Hope that helps a tad for you.

Hey man just saw this reply but my wheel dimensions are 17x7.5 et 35, does that give you an idea whether or not i will be able to slam and tuck them?