GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Oettinger Bodykit

Carn

Drag Racing Champion
A proper pic of the final Mk V GTI Oettinger bodykit. Not much I know, but is all I have been able to find apart from the silver pre-production pics that are floating around the net

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Looks horrible imo.. Horrible skirts.

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
I don't think it looks either better or worse. If the kit makes the car more aerodynamic and hence faster/more effiencient/more stable at speed - then it's cool. If it doesn't, and I doubt any tuner has the resources for windtunnel testing, then it's a waste of time, money and resources just so that the details of the car are slightly changed. I know that's a boring damned answer but it's honest. Buy a few mods that make the car more fun to drive and have fun with it.

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
Side skirts too big, but I like the front. IT does look kinda Japanese-car-ish now though, like 92 Integra with a body kit ish. Also, hoping the black on the hood is a shadow and not a paint spill.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
tmrakip said:
Side skirts too big, but I like the front. IT does look kinda Japanese-car-ish now though, like 92 Integra with a body kit ish. Also, hoping the black on the hood is a shadow and not a paint spill.

The whole center peice is painted black, ala the "Shifty" mod, it is just super glossy so it looks white where the light reflects on it.

I like the kit, but I'm always wary of a full front bumper because of fitment issues, I'm still very happy with what I have.

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
I like it, alot.

VDubbers

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTi
I like the front bummper, and the wheels..and the hood really works for me...infact i am going to do the "shifty" hood on my GTI. The side skirts lose me.:thumbdown: