GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New gauge pod, need to know if there is enough demand

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
im thinkin bout getting a nice clock face to stick in one of the holes if i dont use it for an actual gauge

bonzgti

Cause you don't know
wrapped in the plaid... ill dish out some coin for that.. just like that, triple pod...

Eric
wayne nj

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ok guys heres the update i dont know if many of you know but i do play hockey, and because i was invited to go down to tricitys to try out for the WHL, i had to quite my job and head down there, unfortinatly i was released but they wanted me to go to winnipeg for JRA hockey, unfortinatly the team over there just wanted to use me for a trade so i left, and now i have signed with a local jrB team so im getting back to work and making some more money, so over this period of time, the gauge pod had grinded to a hault.

so with all that said ive been calling around trying to find a mold company to make a mold so i can get a rough idea into production so that i can get it test fitted and find out if there is enough room to run wires etc etc..

i have a question though would you guys like it in a 52mil pod design or like it in a 60mil gauges? i need to know this im leaning more towards the 52 mil cause of the fact 60mils are way more expensive but please let me know.

cheers Oscar and again sorry for not getting this out faster, but im trying my best.

tuddy

4 8 15 16 23 42
52 :thumbsup:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
kool id like to see that were is the link???

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
for center tri gauge pods, so many to choose from...lol u show me where theres a variety for this car...

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
Raphael Woodstock, IL

triple

i would spend the extra money and put in blue defi gauges

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ok there where my problem is im goin to try and make it universal for both 52 and 60 but iunno

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
Van City here Oscar!! I'll be HAPPY to buy this anytime!! if you can TRY YOUR BEST!! haha and hockey... sgihz.... tough luck eh?! itz alrights!! anywayz!! yah keep up the good work!!

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
ok there where my problem is im goin to try and make it universal for both 52 and 60 but iunno

Just make it so that you can trim a lil bit out to fit the 60mm gauges.