GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Super Winter Bar-B-Que Chow fest and GTG (official thread)

Role call Poll

• Myself and 2(+) Guests

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Monty, are you that surprised I had a picture of your girlfriend holding a sign?

:wub:

:laugh:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
bumo... does anyone have black spraypaint for plastic and clearcoat spraypaint they want to give me... my blacked out front got some nice rock chips from the drive up from georgia

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
add another guest to the list..my buddy matt (STi owner) is crusing with me he wants to see how we do it

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
its supposed to blizzard :thumbdown:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
yea shall we move this to another weekend? if it snows as bad as it says its going to then i will probably be staying up here at school and getting drunk

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Weather report as of 1:19am EST

boston.com said:
Friday Night...Sleet and snow in the evening...Then sleet...Rain and freezing rain after midnight. Precipitation May be heavy at Times. Total accumulation of 6 to 10 inches. Blustery with lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 20 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Saturday...Rain and freezing rain in the morning...Then rain in the afternoon. Precipitation May be heavy at Times in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph...Becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Saturday Night...Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the evening. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds around 15 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.

Sunday Night...Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s.

I'm gonna be there, its sunday night.. If people do bail its more BBQ for me.. I :wub: driving in the snow.. with my 4 snow tires.. haha

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
WTF i love New England but the weater can change with the snap of your fingers...2 days ago it was high 60s today is 30*...this GTG is up in the air

ShadowGLI

Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
WTF i love New England but the weater can change with the snap of your fingers...2 days ago it was high 60s today is 30*...this GTG is up in the air

Why would it be up in the air.. Sunday is going to be fine.

Channel 5 weather said:
This Afternoon: snow. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Much colder with highs around 30. Northeast winds around 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Tonight: snow, sleet and freezing rain in the evening, then rain, freezing rain with a chance of sleet after midnight. Precipitation may be heavy at times. Total accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Brisk with lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Saturday: rain in the morning, then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times in the morning. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph, becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
Saturday Night: mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
Sunday: mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. West winds around 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
Sunday Night: partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s.