$649???

simpson110

Ready to race!
^^ that

Jaber

Modero

:clap: Well done Lamb, well done.

Back on topic... Yeah.. what he said^

There would need to be few people running it, with some 1/4 times, dyno charts, butt dyno reviews, plac review/install video and whole lota videos for sound samples, to shell out $649. And free stickers for additional whp.

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
Now the Carbonio from APR is a bargain, lol.. I bitched about how expensive that one was when it came out

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

LMAO :clap:

"Gains up to +29WHP" pfssssssss....only if you are Stage 3+ running a stock air box. With that said though, the quality of that carbon fiber is boner inducing

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
LMAO :clap:

"Gains up to +29WHP" pfssssssss....only if you are Stage 3+ running a stock air box. With that said though, the quality of that carbon fiber is boner inducing
I dont even think it's carbon fiber. It says "fiber glass lined" or basically "we bitched out and put a thin layer on top of the fiberglass".

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

MooreBoost

Passed Driver's Ed
"Gains up to +29WHP" pfssssssss....only if you are Stage 3+ running a stock air box.

In their defense, the dyno graphs clearly disclose the +29 whp figure is coming from a K04 car.

Furthermore, if I had to dream up the perfect intake, I would create the largest enclosed airbox that I could fit under the hood, I would run the largest filter I could, I would draw air from the factory inlet in the grill, and I would make it as lightweight as possible. That's exactly what ECS has done. I'm sure it wasn't cheap to engineer, I'm sure it's not cheap to manufacture, and I'm sure they're not running a charity. :iono:

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Future thread - my PCV port is leaking.... and its yellow/green...

you dont need to go on your unitronic protection campaign on this one.. the price alone will keep people away.

JhnR

Banned
So bogus, 29WHP stock car. GTFO.

Next thing ECS is gonna make is a DP capable of 50WHP on stock software

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
So bogus, 29WHP stock car. GTFO.

Next thing ECS is gonna make is a DP capable of 50WHP on stock software

Gains of +9.6 WHP / +9.8 FT-LBS TQ on 100% Stock Vehicle
Gains of +29.1 WHP / +24.1 FT-LBS TQ on APR ECU Upgrade, K04 Turbo and 3.0" exhaust Vehicle

That is straight from their website. Kind of misleading how they advertise it.