GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Broom Yellow Golf R

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
FFFFF.... it!!!
We just can't have nice things out here. Yellow, 2 door hatch, and stick (6 speed please) and I'm trading mine in for the true replacement of ZX3.

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
Get your car wrapped, simples:D.

I remember seeing a Mat Black M3. not sure what the dealer price was. But wrapping was far cheaper, than the so called special paint.

Rappy:cool:

redbutcher

Ready to race!
Yup - like it - definitely will stand out from the 'crowd' anyway!

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice, Congrats

mihirmm

Just took delivery of my new Golf R today.

Limited run of special paint from the factory and I thought the 'broom' yellow would suit the sunny Middle East climate quite well.

Will get some more snaps up once I've had time to drive it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! We here in Doha were very interested in knowing who picks it up. See you around. [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Yellow cars in the 70's were all the rage until they clamped down on the use of lead in paint. Its only in the last few years that the paint manufactures have worked out how to mix lead free yellow paint so shades of yellow cars are starting to appear again.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Yellow cars in the 70's were all the rage until they clamped down on the use of lead in paint. Its only in the last few years that the paint manufactures have worked out how to mix lead free yellow paint so shades of yellow cars are starting to appear again.
They started to figure out how to produce yellow cars cheaply. Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and other manufacturers have been selling yellow sports cars for decades, but for their customers cost hasn't been much of a consideration.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Thats a beaut, i would add black wing mirrors and black alloys to go with the black look of everything else

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Boyfrom64

Passed Driver's Ed
I have never seen that colour before but as with the other posts I think you have made a good choice. In fact I like both of the special order Yellows which James said are available in Germany; shame we cannot get them in the UK.