GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Best 14.269@96.33 Stock!

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
i'm not saying ur runs are fake but maybe the timing of the track is off?

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
i'm not saying ur runs are fake but maybe the timing of the track is off?

Both times? i went two times in two different weeks.

I also reliazed that this track i had very little wheelspin compared to englishtown where i had terrible wheelspin. I can tell that this track is very well prepped. Look at my trap speeds they are very normal.

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
You are deff right that the track is well prepped and that you know how to drive the shyt out of that car because most people on stock tire will have there 60' anywhere from 2.2(pretty rare)-2.5. Is this atco raceway?

No it was island. But you know about atco raceway?Huh? :tongue: (Atco is supposed to be one of the fastest tracks in the country, some say its down hill :biggrin: )

You could imagine if i went there the numbers i would get i would get. Even more bashing lol :bs: . Although i am going to have to test my intake at that track because the others are closed for the season, atco is open all year round.

Edit: Note that the highest temperature i have ran this car at the track was 65 degrees F, i would imagine that if it were 80-90 degrees like people run in florida that i would not be getting these numbers.

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Thanks to my friend Video is in!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

http://wednesdaynight-racing.com/?p=8

If you want to skip to the run just go to about 1:55 in. The beggining is showing that i am all stock.

Last edited:

BlitzMKV

Ready to race!
Wow! That is the perfect times for a perfect launch/run for stock.

Congrats!!!!

I have seen people get the most of their 300ZX... 13.5 is perfect stock run for that car... I am sure your legit and know how to drive. My friend could launch the crap of out a car...

2.1/2.2 is the ideal 60 foot time then?

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
If you are refering to the guy i raced, he missed a shift. You can see he is faster then me if you look at his trap speed (100 mph)

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
2.1/2.2 is the ideal 60 foot time then?

Not ideal but its great for stock tires, meaning that usually people spin a bunch more. The reasons could be the track is prepped great and/or the driver is really good. Ideal would be 1.8 or under which can be achieved with some drag radials or slicks, LSD, nice clutch/flywheel setup, nice suspension setup and so on and so forth.

Nice vid BTW.

t.c. gtimkv

Steath mode
Car(s)
07 UG MKV 4door
I don't know man even with the video I Might have to agree with AndorGLI somethig is weird I don't know if the track timing is dead on.I'm not saying your lying I'm just saying it's weird. At least you have a slip and a video to back you up.