GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new beetle...wow!

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
I cannot believe how amazing the interior is. GEEZ! :eek:

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I am recalling the ad during the superbowl with the striped beetle. I can definitely see good vs. stories coming from this...

"On the more entertaining end of the spectrum, Volkswagen is also offering the 2012 Beetle with a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine with around 200 horsepower. Like the Golf GTI, that powerplant will benefit from a transmission with an XDS electronic differential lock as standard equipment."

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
are those actual production interior shots? that's impressive if it is. much nicer than our current gti's. also are those boost / oil temp / volt gauges on top there?

dragonslayer33101

Ready to race!
i like it

sukanas1

Ready to race!
are those actual production interior shots? that's impressive if it is. much nicer than our current gti's. also are those boost / oil temp / volt gauges on top there?

i love the direction they took with it too. lately, lot of new cars have been going for those weird "futuristic" lines with those funky/wavy streams...

munkey

Ready to race!
The back and interior look really nice. This car would be beautiful in black.

Are those actual shots of the interior?

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
As
I'm in loooooove :wub:!!!

F**k the carrera, I'm getting this :bellyroll:

I mean seriously, please tell me this is not a Porsche?!!

Last edited:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
My girlfriend is gonna love this lol the enterior is nice! And if it has the same engine as the gti I'm sure it can be turned into. Sleeper! Haha