Really?

GTI. Charger. Silverado. Cobra. F250.

Yep. Wow.

Car previous to that I had for over 6 yrs. :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You've had as many as me :lol:

gti s4 z06 allroad vibe

I also only had 2 cars in the 12 years before the GTI...

Perhaps the GTI is the cause of placitis?

Nailed it. Look at how many he has had and he has the worst of Placitis!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
For me, the Focus started it.

I had the xA in 2011, the Focus in 2012, the GTI in 2013, and now the GP.

A car a year. Wow. Not bad.jpg.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
You've had as many as me :lol:

gti s4 z06 allroad vibe

I also only had 2 cars in the 12 years before the GTI...

Perhaps the GTI is the cause of placitis?

Bought my gti october 2011, still have it

Bozz

Go Kart Champion

Ok, now you need to get WeatherTech or HuskyLiner floor mats. Front and rear, best $150 you'll spend. DO IT NOW in the Arnold voice.

That's a sweet warranty! I am pretty blown away by that warranty for a 10 year old truck. They may lose their ass on that.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ok, now you need to get WeatherTech or HuskyLiner floor mats. Front and rear, best $150 you'll spend. DO IT NOW in the Arnold voice.

That's a sweet warranty! I am pretty blown away by that warranty for a 10 year old truck. They may lose their ass on that.

Yeah. I was looking into those. Pricey. WE shall see. Nice doe.

If anything breaks on that truck they would lose their ass. I win that for sure. Repairs are not cheap for it.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. I was looking into those. Pricey. WE shall see. Nice doe. .

Well think about it this way. With that warranty, you are (probably?) not going to be spending money getting a Bully or ProTech tune or whatever those diesel guys get.

So you might as well get some baller floormats. I have huskys in my Ex and they are still working fine after 12 years. If you run up to Tahoe or Shasta or anywhere else up there in spring you will want them.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
NEEK is a DEEK with a DEEK

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well think about it this way. With that warranty, you are (probably?) not going to be spending money getting a Bully or ProTech tune or whatever those diesel guys get.

So you might as well get some baller floormats. I have huskys in my Ex and they are still working fine after 12 years. If you run up to Tahoe or Shasta or anywhere else up there in spring you will want them.

Duly noted. And you would be correct. I will stay stock. I didn't buy this truck to make it go fast. I have a supercharged Cobra for that.

I have heard amazing things about the WeatherTech. But, I also need to buy a stereo as well. Dropping a few hundred right now is not in the cards. One at a time. Stereo wins.