GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need your opinion!

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys!! I've got a question... I am thinking of gettin some new exhaust for the car... and i really REALLY like the *super sprints* BUT itz so freakin expensive... what do u guys think... not that im short of cash... but is there anything out there worth gettin that is better then super sprints?! please help!!:iono:

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I checked super sprints website, they dont list an exhaust. Unless you have info I don't have and are willing to share.

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
I'm going with APR. Sure there are more expensive brands (and less expensive) but exhaust isn't going to have that much of a gain regardless of brand.

skunksweat

Go Kart Newbie
if your tight on cash id get a down pipe and cut out the resinator, for a cheap way to get some HP gains, if you want looks just get a rear can from milltek quad tip was like 450 i think... regardless if you want some noise.. cut your resonator out.. 40$ tops at midas, if you want HP add 500 for a downpipe. but your not going to get that much horse power from just an exhaust.... good luck

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
ShangoAshe said:
Hey guys!! I've got a question... I am thinking of gettin some new exhaust for the car... and i really REALLY like the *super sprints* BUT itz so freakin expensive... what do u guys think... not that im short of cash... but is there anything out there worth gettin that is better then super sprints?! please help!!:iono:

Buy my APR Tb! - pm me

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
wow thnx guys!! im definetly gonna look into this if i got more question i definetly won't hesitate to post it here!! haha i'll keep u guys updated wif wat im gonna do!! THNX!!

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
yesyes thnx for posting that up i was tryin to find that link.... haha awesome!! and THAT is why i <3 super sprints.... but for that kinda money i can get something just as good and buy two of those... haha thnx ax1337

ax1337

Just finished watching Fast&amp;amp;Fuzzynuts
Car(s)
MKV GTI SKN ST3
ShangoAshe said:
...but for that kinda money i can get something just as good and buy two of those... haha thnx ax1337

Yes it is very expensive, only Supersprint high flow cat and downpipe is 1.200 EUR and catback part is another 1.000 EUR. For example Milltek full turbo back including cat is around 1.200 eur.

But that is only 100 cpi high flow cat on market that don't throw CEL, and manufacturing quality is top notch.

I will try to record sound of cat back supersprint and post it here.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
i have always went with techtonics. Good quality+good price = buy! but then again, that is my opinion.