GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEED STUFF DONE TO YOUR RIDE IN SC

Flipman416

Ready to race!
Go to Mike at www.canyonracermotorsports.com.

Let me tell you guys he is a great guy the greatest customer service and He knows what he is talking about.

Im new here so this is just my way of giving back to the VW community that are looking for shops to help them supe up their rides. He will work on your car as if it is his own.

Please note that I am in no way affiliated with mike or his company, I am just a very very satisfied customer. Give him a call and you wont be dissapointed.

949-939-5549. Thanks.

Just made fog drl and also remote windows. I didnt know you can do these things to my gti. lol Love it.

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
So he did some vag-com mods for you. I wonder how his other work is? :iono:

sirsycott

Vagcom In OC = Me
thats cool i've done the same shit in my driveway for free. i can do it for other ppl for easily half his price

you better have an in-garage dyno:biggrin:

btw , he does the vagcom work for free, it's just an added bonus everytime you visit,

it's like a asian massage parlor with a happy ending...

just that this one loves gti's and doesn't mind doing full service for the price of a bj

:biggrin:

bovice

Banned
Car(s)
Zamboni
mike is the shit! just got my boost gauge installed by him, and vag-com for free! extremely nice as well!

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
So he did some vag-com mods for you. I wonder how his other work is? :iono:

Fantastic. he's helped me with a lot of work.. top quality.

thats cool i've done the same shit in my driveway for free. i can do it for other ppl for easily half his price

Really? Got a lift, a bandsaw and 5 hours to dedicate to custom fabbing an exhaust for me for $80?

GTFO, seriously.

SBmkfif

Ready to race!
Really? Got a lift, a bandsaw and 5 hours to dedicate to custom fabbing an exhaust for me for $80?
GTFO, seriously.
got a lift, got a saw, got a pipe i'm good. chill Jordan replying to your comments is what got me banned once in the past:threadjacked:

i dont need somebody spamming the forum. it would be cool if he made the post as a reply to somebody looking for a shop to install stuff
instead of... hey go to my guy he put in my intake, and boost gauge, and cool blue led bulbs he even mounted my rimz and turned off my DRLzz y0:rolleyes:

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
got a lift, got a saw, got a pipe i'm good. chill Jordan replying to your comments is what got me banned once in the past:threadjacked:

i dont need somebody spamming the forum. it would be cool if he made the post as a reply to somebody looking for a shop to install stuff
instead of... hey go to my guy he put in my intake, and boost gauge, and cool blue led bulbs he even mounted my rimz and turned off my DRLzz y0:rolleyes:

spamming the forum? relax short bus, your gonna make it.

you didnt have to click on the thread.

and you didnt have to write that comment to begin with. He was just giving the guy props.

anyways its cool.

:dnftt:

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.

Who are you? PM me.

mjizzl3

Joy Ridin' Rookie
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI MKV
hey does this guy only do mechanics? or does he do body work too?

i wanna get my lowers painted. do you think he'll do them?
if not you guys know some place in socal thats good quality with decent prices??

AnteaterEMT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Mike is great he fabbed up a boost guage kit for the new TSI motor for me. Once Revo comes out with their chip Im heading straight to Canyon Racer