GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need for Speed: Pro Street

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
u like the fact that it dosent have any cops?:eyebulge:

No I don't. I miss the chases. I only said that the graphics were the best so far, not the gameplay.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
I love being able to hook up the MK V GTi and R32. Love the fact that they got rid of the free roam stuff and the cops. Beat the game in a few days, the King is not that hard to beat with the right Grip car. You get his Mitzu and 300K.

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
I love being able to hook up the MK V GTi and R32. Love the fact that they got rid of the free roam stuff and the cops. Beat the game in a few days, the King is not that hard to beat with the right Grip car. You get his Mitzu and 300K.

you think NFS is a better game without cops?:rolleyes: something wrong with you, NFS got popular because of the cop chasing not just the racing! its the Road Blocks, and the Spike Strips and Helicopter Chasing that made the game great. just like everyone else said mind as well go get Forza if you dont like Cops!

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
you think NFS is a better game without cops?:rolleyes: something wrong with you, NFS got popular because of the cop chasing not just the racing! its the Road Blocks, and the Spike Strips and Helicopter Chasing that made the game great. just like everyone else said mind as well go get Forza if you dont like Cops!

Exactly. Cops are kickass. I had about 10 after my GTI in Most Wanted the other day. Cost the state 600,000 in damage in 23 minutes. My heat level is X3, and if I get caught, my car will probably be impounded.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS

I feel it got old quick. just my .02

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
^^ x2 personally i think because theres no break inbetween each race, and with the new damage physics i think with the cops in it would have been alot more intresting.