GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need a life change, sold the GTI, going to the military

1132fahr

Head Esplode
Car(s)
2000 GTI GLX
as the title states.. my life right now isnt working for me.. i sold the gti, im selling my scirocco and im joining the military... you guys enjoy your selves and ill be back in the vw game when i can be... its in my blood but i need this... thanks for all the knowledge:thumbsup:

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Wow Tyler, hope everything turns out for the best, and best of luck at the military. You'll be missed...

Thanks for everything too

dirtykoala

Ready to race!
Two things:
1. Don't do it
2. It's pointless to tell you not to do if, so join the marines. You will, yes will be going to war, the marines will best prepare you for this.

1132fahr

Head Esplode
Car(s)
2000 GTI GLX
Two things:
1. Don't do it
2. It's pointless to tell you not to do if, so join the marines. You will, yes will be going to war, the marines will best prepare you for this.

ohh i know.. trust me ive had multiple friends go into the military.. some are deployed now.. and these arent just people i know. im talking close friends for ever

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
I don`t know you but I will say this, thank you in advance for your service, but I really hope you`re joining for a good reason and not to just run away from things in your present life. Don`t do anything without conviction. Best of luck, be safe, and come back to the dub scene as soon as you can :)

bonethuggpaolucci

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Many
good luck man i mean it. takes some serious balls to do it i respect that. and saying that you will be sent to war is a completely ignorant thing to say. i know many...many people in the military, even marines, who havent and probably wont go to war. just luck of the draw. which branch did you enlist in?

good luck

dirtykoala

Ready to race!
good luck man i mean it. takes some serious balls to do it i respect that. and saying that you will be sent to war is a completely ignorant thing to say. i know many...many people in the military, even marines, who havent and probably wont go to war. just luck of the draw. which branch did you enlist in?

good luck

my bad, I didn't know wars were planned using luck of the draw. Good info though.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Tyler,
We've only met like twice, ever.
I totally understand and respect your need for a significant change. I've had a friend of mine do the same, marines combat engineer. He's not happy where he is there, but he's making something of himself.
From what I can tell, you're a pretty bright guy. You can totally deal with the shenanagins from the armed forces. Just be safe and come back to us okay.
No way you can keep the 'rocco someplace?