GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NE Out of Hibernation GTG

ThatGuyRyan

Oh no, the Vortex kids have found the GTG! Seriously though, I'll be there with the fiancée and her CW unless she's at work... at the Pheasant Lane Mall... n/m I'll be there :biggrin:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
dude in all honeslty i dont like the tex' thats why i dont go on. i dont have problems with anyone here but when i go on the tex' its a joke. tom made a gtg thread their and everyone who owned a mk2 or w/e got effended cause we want mkv's only. its not that we dont like em its just we all drive mkv's and wanna talk about mkv's not mk2 or w/e. this is waterfest or dust off. its just a group of people who own mkv's and wanna hang out. This is an attack on you its one towards the vwvortex and the reason why it sucks. but hey thatguyRyan welcome to the golfmkv.com forum and dont bring any tex' attitude here...i love you

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
yea i made a legit thread and then it got attacked by people because we wanted it to be mkv's only i mean wtf seriously makes me think that everyone that was bitching is pissed off at life enough that they have to hang out on the internet and talk shit for no reason lmao it truely does not make any sense and i was laughing at it the whole time

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep

ThatGuyRyan

Don't worry, I know what you are saying, but...

you need to roll with the punches in the ?id=84 forum on vortex :fighting0030:

That can't be emphasized enough. If you want I'll go start a "Stock MkIV .:R32, because the MkV's are knockoffs and modifications are not within the specs VW intended" GTG and you will see heads start exploding. :thumbup:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
w-e....its over and done with. so lets get more mkv'ers on here on this forum and more local mkv'ers to the gtg

azntony909

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07BLK"GTI"
i'll be there. time/date/place
gtiguy182 i hope this thing will be what we all want it to be, but just remember mkv only i wish. thankzz
for those not mkv owner i am very sorry about it.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
added. wheres hipmkv,boostedthrills, and umass, teabag

i just sent pm's to like 10 people

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
w-e their talkin about the cops being bitches...we'll just move on to a different spot. not a big deal