GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Playoffs

JhnR

Banned
"so what we lost two in a row....we just have to go back to Dallas and win two in a row.." :)

-Kobe says :D

Last edited:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Bulls Hawks series has been a snore so far but the Lakers Mavs game tonight should be fire unless the Lakers roll over and die. In my most unprofessional of opinions I think Los Angeles can salvage one game in Dallas and take in back to their court.

Let me close out by saying: I'm not getting ahead of myself here, the Boston Celtics are still a Great team with veteran leadership and they will be coming at Miami Hard tomorrow night. I don't think this will be a walk in the park but if Miami can steal one game from them in Boston it will send a message to the rest of the league, espn, nba.tv and all the analysts who don't give Miami the credit they have been earning little by little over the course of the season.

Moi

looks like everybody is overlooking OKC! i think they daf have what it takes to make it to the finals if not take the whole thing. im very impressed by memphis and i think they where able to steal a game from OKC but i dont think they will get past this round

JhnR

Banned
Bulls Hawks series has been a snore so far but the Lakers Mavs game tonight should be fire unless the Lakers roll over and die. In my most unprofessional of opinions I think Los Angeles can salvage one game in Dallas and take in back to their court.

Let me close out by saying: I'm not getting ahead of myself here, the Boston Celtics are still a Great team with veteran leadership and they will be coming at Miami Hard tomorrow night. I don't think this will be a walk in the park but if Miami can steal one game from them in Boston it will send a message to the rest of the league, espn, nba.tv and all the analysts who don't give Miami the credit they have been earning little by little over the course of the season.

LA need to win next 3 games in order for me to believe they'll make the finals.

Boston cannot be put aside yet. But Miami is looking like its gonna win this year. :paddle:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Go Mavs even though there is no way they are going to win

That's funny they are up 3-0 in the series against the Lakers now.

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
All I'm saying to the LAKER'S hater's is they can't win every year... Now everyone is coming out because they lost. But Hollywood will get back in business if not in 2012 it will be in 2013.

JhnR

Banned
wow Bynum that wasnt necessary. its not the first time that happens with him. you have to understand he is a kid still and gets pissed off easily. i mean they went down bad...you could tell Kobe was the only one who really tried. its always like this.

unfortunately i saw this earlier in the season and i didnt wanna prove myself right, but i knew Lakers weren't gonna get it this season. Two in a row is tought, three even more.

Next year however will be a new year. New coach, new players, i promise you they WILL make some changes. They have too, this team is great, but can be even better.

im sad. but oh well not like they pay my house.

we'll be back next year.

Mavs won't pull it off. im going with Miami. (slaps himself over the face)

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Spent the day with the wife and her family so I didn't get to see either of the games but just watched the highlights and lowlights. Bynum needs to be suspended for at least 10 games at the beginning of the season. No pay, not even allowed to be on the court for those games. There is no room for that in professional sport. On that note, alot of people have said Rondos hyper extended elbow was his fault and while I do concede that Wade was playing HARD I dont think that he wanted to hurt him. The second half of the Heats game last night was by far the sloppiest basketball I've seen from them since the opening week of the season. Bosh was nonexistent on both offense and defense, and I HATE Bibby and Ilgauskas as starters. Chalmers and Anthony always come off the bench with so much energy, would love to see what they could do starting with Wade and Bron.