GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My vandalised GTI

mouch

Drag Race Newbie
:mad:

Some arsehole vandalised my GTI on saturday. The police got him. He was actually drinking in the same bar as I was, and on his way out, it was the only car on the block on this side of the street, and he went at it! :mad:

3 tires down, rear lights broken, front lights scratched, every window bar the rear window scratched (sunroof too...), every panel almost is done in, ripped out all three wipers, thereby scratching the bonnet, dented a couple of panels... ripped out the petrol-tank panel, and ripped off and took away the cap... need I go on?

Thankfully, he didn't get inside, and the mechanics seem to be intact. I've been waiting 4 f***ing days for the insurance guy to have a look at the car so I can get on with repairs...

Here are a couple of photos (believe it or not, it was just a few days after a wash, and already that dirty):

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
damn, i thought this kinda crap didnt happen in canada, but damn he went at it huh? and for no damn reason at all? sorry to hear it man. did the cops let you punch the guy in the face? how did they catch him?

BOOSTEDGTI

Sorry dude. Do you have any friend on the force? Find out where he lives and kick the living shit out of him!!!

Geesevs

Interior > Horsepower
Car(s)
07 GTI
wtf I though everyone in Canada was really friendly. Fucking Canadians ( he shitty ones not the awesome ones)

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Paintballed (different occassions), and a rock at the passenger window (nothing happend) then 3 of them started flaring their arms up in the air like i wasnt going to do anything, threw it in reverse on a 1 way, right at them and they ran (who would have thought? 1 v 3?) they stopped when i did, i get out of the car and they run again? Redonculous! sorry to hear about that!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Sucks.. BUT once insurance gets sorted,

Euro LED Tails
Tinted Windows
Paint matched mouldings
New Tires
New Headlights

Sorry to hear though.. Poor GTI :cry:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Sorry to see what happened. Glad the cops got him!!

A18_RYU

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
MKV Sport TDi
mate, sorry to hear about that!

he must have something against VW!!!!

i say we all go give him a kicking!!!