GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Spring Break in Italy

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
Well, it's spring time finally and for my spring break trip I took two weeks off to visit my girlfriend who's studying abroad in florence, Italy. Over this trip we spent time in Florence, Sienna, Venice, Valencia-Spain, Pisa, Milan, and finally Lake Como. Here are some of the pics, I have a ton to go through still so I'll be updating this on and off.

EDIT: I'm trying to do these chronologically but we'll see how that goes since my editing is pretty random lol.

Hope you guys enjoy :thumbsup:

The Duomo in florence Italy from the hotel room, we were lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite for real cheap since its "low season" for tourism over there:

Moar to come :biggrin:

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
I still need to make it down to Florence. I live in Vicenza and will be until early 2015 so I've got a little time. Pics look good btw

Florence is great, just hop on the train and spend a weekend there! Lots to see and lots to do, although the food is identical to pretty much every where else I traveled in Italy, Italians seem to not branch out to other types of food..

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i love that last photo. so awesome!

live4something

Ready to race!
Florence is great, just hop on the train and spend a weekend there! Lots to see and lots to do, although the food is identical to pretty much every where else I traveled in Italy, Italians seem to not branch out to other types of food..

yea I think we(my wife and I) might head down there next weekend since its a long one

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Car(s)
2007 GTI
visited there last summer with my family, first time visiting forence as I always do Rome--abruzzi region(my region)--milan--venice.

Its always a great city to visit but I wish I could of stayed longer but hopefully next time when I go back on my own Ill be able to do a bit more exploring

very sharp pictures too!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice! And I love Sicily the best with their women on their beaches and naked breasts you could not do any better.