GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My .:R Pics and Build So Far

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
i saw a video of it on yahoo or something. found it to be kinda cool. i grew up in the desert in california but never saw anything like in arizona.

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
I used to spray clean my R32 before it was all OK, very hard to keep it clean!! I feel you.

Nice car :)

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
You'd want a very good air filter there. :)

But sand aside, I really want to go there. Some of the coolest sh*t has been built in Dubai over these past years. Burj Al Arab is the sexiest building ever. :thumbsup:

I was debating on going back to the OEM filter box. But now I have the prefilter and there should be no issues.

You really should make a trip out this way. It is a fun place to be especially if you are a car nut, gear head, whatever. But there is a lot more to do other than enjoying looking at the exotic cars such as indoor skiing.:cool:

I do agree that the Burj Al Arab is the sexiest building. My wife took me there for dinner on my birthday. The restaurant was expensive as it should be, but the inside is unreal.

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
I used to spray clean my R32 before it was all OK, very hard to keep it clean!! I feel you.

Nice car :)

When you had your car spray cleaned, did you ever have any issues? Like electrical or anything like that?

Thanks. The car has been a work in process. Everyone knows how it is. Always under construction.

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
When you had your car spray cleaned, did you ever have any issues? Like electrical or anything like that?

Thanks. The car has been a work in process. Everyone knows how it is. Always under construction.

I was very careful spray cleaning and avoided wires or anything exposed. Car was ok and gave me no issues.

On a side note, I would never clean it in the summer. Would only be cleaned if it was scheduled for a service at the dealership. It would not last 2 days clean, too much dust here!

I'm having the same issue with my current car now, even the interior is full of dust. :yikes:

Best way to maintain a clean bay is by hosing it with an air compressor, easy and drives all the dust away.

You really should make a trip out this way. It is a fun place to be especially if you are a car nut, gear head, whatever. But there is a lot more to do other than enjoying looking at the exotic cars such as indoor skiing.:cool:

I do agree that the Burj Al Arab is the sexiest building. My wife took me there for dinner on my birthday. The restaurant was expensive as it should be, but the inside is unreal.

I'd love to. My sister lived and worked in Abu Dhabi for quite a few years, but I've never visited. I will get there in the next year or two. I'll let you know and you can show me that dirty engine bay in person. :biggrin:

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Nice R,
Yup Sand storms in the Gulf , Pretty Crazy in Bahrain Also , once the storms Visit KSA the whole Gulf will be Ruined,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
I was very careful spray cleaning and avoided wires or anything exposed. Car was ok and gave me no issues.

On a side note, I would never clean it in the summer. Would only be cleaned if it was scheduled for a service at the dealership. It would not last 2 days clean, too much dust here!

I'm having the same issue with my current car now, even the interior is full of dust. :yikes:

Best way to maintain a clean bay is by hosing it with an air compressor, easy and drives all the dust away.

Thanks man. I will keep the cleaning instructions in mind. :wink: Just a pain to keep a car clean here. But oh well, I love where I live.

R32UAE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 R32 MKV
I'd love to. My sister lived and worked in Abu Dhabi for quite a few years, but I've never visited. I will get there in the next year or two. I'll let you know and you can show me that dirty engine bay in person. :biggrin:

I work outside of Abu Dhabi but live in Dubai. It sucks. The drive is terrible but I am glad it is a company car that I drive and not my .:R. Get to drive 140km/hr though. Sort of fun. Used to be 160 km/hr. Too many accidents.

Sounds good. I will be here for a few more years or so. At least that is the plan. The dirty engine bay will be here for your viewing pleasure. :biggrin: