Hero

来自我的 GT-N7100 上的 Tapatalk

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
that happened

got this one today

eod69usn

Ready to race!
the machine shop didnt notice that crack?!

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Update:

New block has been cleaned and has no cracks. The caps were bad though. Integrated Engineering billet main caps and arp main studs have been ordered :)

didn't see this threw before!! u figure out the reason for failure yet? and 12deg is the max timing pull iirc, so if that's correct it could have still had detonation... eek!! does your tuner use a det can?? that sucks man hope it gets back together soon

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
didn't see this threw before!! u figure out the reason for failure yet? and 12deg is the max timing pull iirc, so if that's correct it could have still had detonation... eek!! does your tuner use a det can?? that sucks man hope it gets back together soon

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Nah still haven't determined the cause of failure :/

Should be getting it line bored end of this week/ beginning next week

SIIIICK08

Ready to race!
Some build and major set backs to go with it. U must have a lot of patience and love for your vdub. With that time and money some would just throw in the towel. How many miles on the odometer or block before the crack? Following your footsteps with a GT28 to start. Cant wait to get it back in a couple of days. I just hope for good results. Keep em coming!

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Some build and major set backs to go with it. U must have a lot of patience and love for your vdub. With that time and money some would just throw in the towel. How many miles on the odometer or block before the crack? Following your footsteps with a GT28 to start. Cant wait to get it back in a couple of days. I just hope for good results. Keep em coming!

Thank you very much!

Block had about 85k miles on it before it went boom. I'll be taking/posting many pics once I start the reassembly.

SIIIICK08

Ready to race!
Wanting pics on the new & cleaned block! Were you able to determine the cause of the crack? Timing off, too much power or both?