GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MY NEW 09' GOLF GTI

169music

Ready to race!
SO I JUST PICKED UP THIS NEW TORNADO RED 2009 GOLF GTI ON FRIDAY....I LOVE IT...CAR FEELS LIKE IT HAD A FEW THINGS DONE BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER...POSTED IT UP TO SEE WHO WAS THE GUY WHO TRADED IT IN AT A DEALERSHIP CALLED... DCH HEART ACURA... LOVE THE CAR BY THE WAY FEELS AMAZING!!!

169music

Ready to race!
THANX MAN... YEA I JUST ORDER THE BOOST GAUGE THAT GOES ON THE AIR VENT AND THE OEM LED TAIL LIGHTS AS WELL... DOIN SUSPENSION AND WHEELS BY THE SUMMER NEXT YEAR!! ILL BE POSTING PICS OF ALL THE WORK AND STUFF THANX AGAIN

Mygt1's

Ready to race!
SO I JUST PICKED UP THIS NEW TORNADO RED 2009 GOLF GTI ON FRIDAY....I LOVE IT...CAR FEELS LIKE IT HAD A FEW THINGS DONE BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER...POSTED IT UP TO SEE WHO WAS THE GUY WHO TRADED IT IN AT A DEALERSHIP CALLED... DCH HEART ACURA... LOVE THE CAR BY THE WAY FEELS AMAZING!!!

Such a red hot TR... can't wait to see your mod later

cheers
:)

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Congrats!

mkv21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mkv gti
I wouldn't had got the boost gauge. I would had waited a Lil more n go with coils .. But nice Gti :)

169music

Ready to race!
I wouldn't had got the boost gauge. I would had waited a Lil more n go with coils .. But nice Gti :)

true...but i just wanted to throw coils by the spring next year..and wheels..so am goin to just wait and work on like exterior and interior stuff b4 i work on coils and wheels...

madmortar

lalala I sing for you
Car(s)
08 GTi
Boost gauge was my first mod and I think its a must have for any turbo car...especially if you plan to mod the engine.

mkv21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mkv gti
Boost gauge was my first mod and I think its a must have for any turbo car...especially if you plan to mod the engine.
down pipe and intake were my first mod n then a few moths later revo n coils...not really on our car the boost is electronically control.. the boost gauge is just really for looks in our car..:thumbsup: