• Scuba Blue

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Lotus Grey

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Glacier White

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Ice Silver

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Why you go from Turbo Yaris to Turbo Corolla?

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

misaka

Ready to race!
My GTI lease is expiring. I have become a convert to Superior Interiors. However I am looking into AWD, and I have a sick obsession with LEDs... as in I always felt my GTI needed MOAR LEDs. So I think I'm going to go order myself an A3 with MOAR LEDs. But now I'm in a conundrum about the color. I think I like Scuba Blue, Glacier white, Lotus Grey or Ice Silver. I think the blue might be hard to keep clean like my current Carbon grey, but what have your experiences been with similar blues/whites etc on your cars? Heck which color do you guys think looks best? (I'll head out on saturday to stupidly order one as expensive as the S3)

Click Build and choose a color

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Brilliant Red or Scuba Blue.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Brilliant Red.

...but among your choices, Scuba Blue.

CPO'ed Golf R will give you a little more for your money. But it sounds like you want new, and sedan, so that rules out Golf R.

misaka

Ready to race!
Brilliant Red.

...but among your choices, Scuba Blue.

CPO'ed Golf R will give you a little more for your money. But it sounds like you want new, and sedan, so that rules out Golf R.

Actually I love the hatch. But my main issue with the GTI and R has been the stiff suspension is no fun with the horrible roads here. I would have gotten the A3 hatch if they had it. Also Leasing is in my favor atm, since the business will reimburse me for some of my lease costs.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Actually I love the hatch. But my main issue with the GTI and R has been the stiff suspension is no fun with the horrible roads here. I would have gotten the A3 hatch if they had it. Also Leasing is in my favor atm, since the business will reimburse me for some of my lease costs.

Get an R, put 17's and a quality 235/40-whatever size tire on it...something with a little more meat...that would ride better and handle the potholes better. There is even enough clearance on an R to run 18's with a little more sidewall tire, at stock height.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Fuchsiaqua

Fuchsia + aqua

misaka

Ready to race!
Ended up going with majority. Glacier White ordered! I'm sad I couldn't order the drive select and paddle shifters without the dropped sports suspension. (so no paddles or drive select for me, ride in my mk6 was stiff enough lol)