GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI build thread

justAverage

justAverage Photography
Car(s)
GTI
figured id make one of these since i never did with my tC. lets find out what I was missing out on!

few days after having driven off the lot:

list of minor mods not photographed: blacked out vw emblems, debadged GTI emblem, wiper delete, side markers plasti-dipped, front inner grille plasti dipped, thule roof rack (yes i actually use it for work) and my kicker L7 installed

first major mod: D2 coilovers based on a partial sponsorship by them

coilovers are slammed all the way (with all the perches still) and less than 2 days old so still a little bit left to settle in. more updates to come!

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Looks great!

A few tips.
If you're gonna censor your license plates, it would help if you were consistent.
Use the eye dropper tool to match the color of your license plate for that particular shot before painting over it. It's less distracting that way.

justAverage

justAverage Photography
Car(s)
GTI
Looks great!

A few tips.
If you're gonna censor your license plates, it would help if you were consistent.
Use the eye dropper tool to match the color of your license plate for that particular shot before painting over it. It's less distracting that way.

Was censoring it out but said eff it after those ones lol. I really dgaf. Mainly did it to clean up the shot a bit. I'd prefer to go no plate up front.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
i got my thule rack to put stuff on.....

a year ago..... and nothing has been on it since lmao.....

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Sell it to me? :D

Mr Lime v2

Ready to race!
I'm out in Escondido. Yes that was double peak park lol. Where you from?

I'll see you around then. I work in Escondido and live in Fallbrook. You should cruise up to our meet we have on Tuesdays in Temecula! It's a little bit of a drive but I go every week after I get off work and go to it. I drive a BMP 4 door with a green stripe on the front grill and green vw emblem on the back. Maybe you've seen it around Idk?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2