GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Euro GTi is almost complete.

DRDGTI

1badassmofo
Car(s)
TRed GTI MKV
Just got my parts back from the body shop and got most of them on Saturday. Big Thanks to Alex and Arthur at EuroAutoTuning for staying late and helping me get all the stuff on.

Had a little photoshoot with my buddy Rey to show off some of the add ons. Let me know what you think.:thumbsup:

New:
Painted sideskirts, front lip, and rear bumper.
Painted Flat Black Grill, Mirrors , center of front lip , and lower rear section on back bumper.

Still to be added on: Painted Huffs and Flat Black Caratere Wing.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
its look nasty. you could have done the euro votex lip kit and that would have been nuts, but none the less the car looks mint kid good work and keep it up

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
thats some hot stuff! i love that grill never seen anything like it :) strangely i really like the matt mirrors too, they look sweet, u getting bigger wheels?

DRDGTI

1badassmofo
Car(s)
TRed GTI MKV
Yeah the wheels are temporary I had the inside section of the Huffs painted matte black which I'll be putting on soon, but I'm in the search for a nice wheel to add to it.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
dude like i said before..... looks so nice....

DRDGTI

1badassmofo
Car(s)
TRed GTI MKV
Are you planning on doing textured rub strips too?

I was thinking about doing the rub strips but wasn't sure if it would be too much. What do you think?:iono:

DRDGTI

1badassmofo
Car(s)
TRed GTI MKV
Wing is on Wheels will be on next.

DRDGTI

1badassmofo
Car(s)
TRed GTI MKV
dude the old school A4 wheels look great on there! keep em on!

Thanks man, That what I keep telling everybody. They are Bad Ass, but NO!!! everyone says they look to small and are gay. :iono: