My DaiLy_ProJecT • Golf MKV GT

Harabo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW Golf mkv 2005
This thread is the only reason i check the page from time to time

You are really doing a great job!

Bogdan20cj

Hey, I am new on this forum and you have done an awesome job with the GOLF. Really inspiring and keep doing.

I saw that you have an A4, what is happening with it?

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
Some things I dont believe I have mentioned, that I have bought and installed on the Golf over the last few days

Inner passenger wheel arch

S3 8P Map Sensor

Decided to install my new floormats

I did, but the mounting points were different

So had to remove these

And install these

Cause plug and play is boring, LoL

in situ

Osir focus

Looking good

Also ordered a new cam follower, to go along with some fresh oil and filter soon

Cheers

More to come

Mike​

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
Hey, I am new on this forum and you have done an awesome job with the GOLF. Really inspiring and keep doing.

I saw that you have an A4, what is happening with it?

Thank you sir.
A lot of things have happened, and are happening on the blue Audi.
I can give you a link, or you can just google "mgpdoc Audi A4 B7" or follow on instagram, @mgpdoc

Let me know if you cant find it

Cheers :thumbsup:

Bogdan20cj

Hi Mike, I saw the latest upgrades .. i like them, especially the floormats. I have on my Jetta the same color as you, but did not found anywhere except at dealer. can you send the link from where did you bought them?

I have found the link with A4 on google and will reserve some time to see your great work.

mgpdoc

Ready to race!
Hi Mike, I saw the latest upgrades .. i like them, especially the floormats. I have on my Jetta the same color as you, but did not found anywhere except at dealer. can you send the link from where did you bought them?

I have found the link with A4 on google and will reserve some time to see your great work.

I bought mine from the dealership as well:thumbsup:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Don't tell me you're going to go down the crazy awd swap road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburkel9

Passed Driver's Ed
I am no longer in the MKV game as I have purchased an Abarth but this thread is the sole reason I keep coming back to the forums. Keep up the outstanding work! :bow: