GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Dad is so cool

My dad is the best in the world.............that is all!!!!:biggrin: :cool: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

2zzge

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
OMG! he is the best!! :drinking: :party0038: :party0038: :tweetz:

I KNOW!!!!!!.... he always thinking he's sooooo funny when he starts threads about how cool he is!!!! he always taking advantage of my computer automatically logging me in. now, i need to find out his password for his car forums.... again.... REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
What?

basically... my dad like to phantom post when he uses my computer... like last fathers day.... he started this thread http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21738.
i get to the forum and think to myself....hmmmm, when did i start that thread? click it and that's how i found out what i was supposed to get him for fathers day.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Smart Dad & Cool too!

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
haha!! yeah, i get to drive it. i used to like driving it alot... until i got the GTI and all i had was my Mk3 golf. Now, it's not as nice of a ride as i thought it was. i still love the sound of that thing though. my mom was driving in the last two clips though... he didn't think she was taking off hard enough. and the clips where i was driving weren't too bad, just didn't get the sound too well. But that's an older video, although it still sounds the same he now has Black Bullit rims with a silver lip, 9 1/2 up front and 10 1/2 in the rear. and i'm not sure if it was lowered in those clips or not.