GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MW3 Tralier (You Do NOT have to pay to play )

sd-mod

Ready to race!
Infinity ward is not the same company it once was. Activation got into major disputes with the original founders and developers of mw and mw2. The founders walked with much of the original developing team and infinity ward was rebuilt by activision. They are just milking the original engine for all its worth. It won't be anything innovative our ground breaking as others have already said..

Edit: google "infinity ward founders" and see what comes up

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
Fuck video games I remember in highschool it was school football practice cod or halo till 2am and so on every damn day. Then I started pouring time into the car. I think all these new games are boring I was so pumped for reach and then I figured out it was just halo3 on steroids. Black ops is just what ever. I'll wait till theres something better

Bryan06GTI

On my best behavior
Car(s)
06 GTI
No one said you had to pay to play online... They are stripping features that should be free and making you pay for them. I rather spend $10 here and there for map packs, not a fucking subscription fee for stat tracking bullshit and updating my facebook with my kill ratio or paying to play in competitions for in game prizes.... Not to mention they are ditching dedicated servers again for PC.

From what i read or my understanding is that the stats will still be there, just a bit more vague.. you can still buy the map packs separate and still not have to have the subscription..

Am i mad that they are making me have to pay for a bunch of useless features? Yea its bullshit..

Am i going to pay for it?? hell no..

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
who cares about this subscription bullshit. the game itself is going to suck. and this is coming from a 14th prestige on BO, so I'm typically the easiest guy to get to buy a COD game.

Bryan06GTI

On my best behavior
Car(s)
06 GTI
i am going to get it regardless of what anyone thinks..

Yes it will be the same as every other call of duty, but isnt that why we kept buying it since Modern Warfare??

i play the campaign first like i always do.. after i beat that i will play multiplayer..

i will complain ALOT about how the hit detection sucks and how this sucks and that sucks..
How this gun is over powered and he shot me through two walls.. spray and pray pussies.. that fucking grenade was no where near me..
What the fuck i knifed him blah blah blah..
then after playing MW3 for a month and bitching about it i will put in Black Ops and realize how much better MW3 is ( hopefully)...

Yes i will be getting BF3, also looking forward to the new Elder scrolls, but until then this will fill the space

slow-pez

Ready to race!
Yes it will be the same as every other call of duty, but isnt that why we kept buying it since Modern Warfare??

i play the campaign first like i always do.. after i beat that i will play multiplayer..

i will complain ALOT about how the hit detection sucks and how this sucks and that sucks..
How this gun is over powered and he shot me through two walls.. spray and pray pussies.. that fucking grenade was no where near me..
What the fuck i knifed him blah blah blah..
then after playing MW3 for a month and bitching about it i will put in Black Ops and realize how much better MW3 is ( hopefully)...

Yes i will be getting BF3, also looking forward to the new Elder scrolls, but until then this will fill the space

werrrrd... 'cep i dont know what elder scrolls is.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
cant wait for elder scrolls and BF3....

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
:thumbsup:

I honestly think MassEffect may be my favorite "RPG" styled game ever, and I have played plenty.

As for Diablo...been playing that shit since middle school! there is no cow level!!

:lol:
oh but there is!

sd-mod

Ready to race!
I wonder how good the new Duke Nukem Forever will be. its been about 15 years or so of waiting so I have high expectations and will most likely be disappointed.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
:thumbsup:

I honestly think MassEffect may be my favorite "RPG" styled game ever, and I have played plenty.

As for Diablo...been playing that shit since middle school! there is no cow level!!

agreed! i've played through both ME's so many times. i think im gonna start a new ultimate character on ME and transfer him over to ME2 and have him all queued away for ME3's release

and D3 news gets me too amped up. i can't wait for that game!