GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Multiplying

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
You heard it. Today Wifey drove home with an 07' UG Jetta. Almost fully loaded. Has all the cool gadgets on the inside. Alloy wheels, not the best ones but that can be changed. She got rid of the Elantra:thumbsup: and now we are offically a V-Dub Fam.:w00t: Now she will be more willing to drive. She especially hated driving the Elantra in the rain. That car sucked ass in the rain:thumbdown: . I didnt feel safe in it. Now she'll be :burnrubber: with confidence.

gtir6

Ready to race!

UMassJ77

JawnY
Car(s)
MKV GTI DSG
You heard it. Today Wifey drove home with an 07' UG Jetta. Almost fully loaded. Has all the cool gadgets on the inside. Alloy wheels, not the best ones but that can be changed. She got rid of the Elantra:thumbsup: and now we are offically a V-Dub Fam.:w00t: Now she will be more willing to drive. She especially hated driving the Elantra in the rain. That car sucked ass in the rain:thumbdown: . I didnt feel safe in it. Now she'll be :burnrubber: with confidence.

not to be picky...but since when did jetta's come in UG...i am sure it is Platinum Gray not the GTI UNITED GRAY...:smile:

But congrats anyways.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
not to be picky...but since when did jetta's come in UG...i am sure it is Platinum Gray not the GTI UNITED GRAY...:smile:

But congrats anyways.

I guess its Platinum Gray. Looks about the same. Either way its still better than her elantra:thumbup:

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI

Attachments

• DSCN1874.jpg
    DSCN1874.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCN1872.jpg
    DSCN1872.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN1870.jpg