GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MTM tuned Matte Black R888 (R8) at the Dubai Motor Show...Beauty!!!

<{FleshFixxer}>

One Nation, Under My Fast
Searched, couldn't find this anywhere, sorry if it's a repost. Saw these a couple of hours ago, i'm still speechless...:wub:

and here's a large-sized pic of the engine bay, and some specs.

http://i17.tinypic.com/7x3ozf4.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/6xpytg2.jpg

enjoy:cool:

<{FleshFixxer}>

thanks kozluv, you beat me to it:fighting0030:

edit: btw those chrome wheels aren't doing much for it's appearance, they should be color-matched if anything

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
What goes through the lead designers head when he made the whole body matte black and then slaps on bright yellow calipers under chrome wheels? Completely ruins the car.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
What goes through the lead designers head when he made the whole body matte black and then slaps on bright yellow calipers under chrome wheels? Completely ruins the car.

pfft. those yellow brakes look baller.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
:word: lots of lambos, ferraris and porsches rock the bright yellow calipers. perception is reality, look like you're competition and you're halfway to being on the same level.

I don't have a problem with yellow calipers. It looks great on the CGT:

I just think it sticks out like a sore thumb on a matte black car, especially with chrome wheels. The wheels and calipers are overpowering the whole car.

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
its ok that one is kinda ugly... especially those wheels and calipers this one on the other hand is hawt

<{FleshFixxer}>

The interior is very very lavish:drool: , but the outside is a lil "kung pow rice" in my eyes. bodykit doesn't flow too well, and what is up with that spoiler?