GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MotorTrend CLA First Drive: GTI owners will graduate into CLA

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Only people I see driving C class in Seattle are seniors. While I'm turning 40 this year, I'm not ready to be lumped into that bunch. I was looking at the GLK but so much demand here, used prices are high.

weird on the seniors... as at least out here, this is the 3 series equivalent junior/minimum level status symbol, so I see lots of young people as well as those in 40's and 50's driving them.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Only people I see driving C class in Seattle are seniors. While I'm turning 40 this year, I'm not ready to be lumped into that bunch. I was looking at the GLK but so much demand here, used prices are high.

LOL this. My grandpa bought my grandma a C300 4matic last year. Good times.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
weird on the seniors... as at least out here, this is the 3 series equivalent junior/minimum level status symbol, so I see lots of young people as well as those in 40's and 50's driving them.

Younger folk stick the BMW and Audi (out here)

LOL this. My grandpa bought my grandma a C300 4matic last year. Good times.

My point exactly, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Younger folk stick the BMW and Audi (out here)

Same here, I think our car market is just bigger than yours most likely, thus some trickle over to MB as well.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
new one = ball rapage

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I wouldn't mind a non AMG c class. They're comfy.

true

my dad's '98 SL500 is still solid as shit. feels new when you drive it.

I think a lot want to graduate to AWD...

either or ;)

You heard it here first: S3 sedan coming to the USA in Q2 2015 starting at $39,960.

confirmed for sure? link/confirmation? additionally, my prior notes indicated C4L stated the following:

S3 Premium Plus $37,600

So.. stats boy has been proven wrong.. if that's true, lol.