GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Most slealthy color for GTI?

dvdre

Where is pancakes house?
For me it's an A3 or a GTI. The A3 is handsome, but looks like Audi from the front and a hearse from the side. About 70% of A3s are black. Why are Audis always black?

The GTI styling is a little more boy-racer, but Euro subtle. I want a color that plays down boy racer and plays up Euro subtle.

And I am doing 4 doors, by the way. So stealthy points for that. And the leather interior, so that means a gray leather inside.

SILVER would be a great choice, but ... VW stopped making the silver. Are you kidding me? No silver?

UNITED GRAY seems pretty stealthy and I have seen some great shots of cars in that color. It never turns me off, but doesn't rev me up either. Is that the definition of stealth?

BLACK should be slealthy, but a black GTI looks pretty aggressive to me. I like black. The GTI looks good in black

WHITE looks great for the 2-door, but the 4-door looks a little blubbery. I don't think I can do white.

RED is out. Never.

Looks like United Gray for me? Or Black?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
White is the FASTEST color!

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
Oh dude UG all the way. I got a CW but the UG is sick, looks killer in pics and is not to flashy. Just needs some tint and a drop and you are straight mackin, just like that.

I think the united gray is the least "boy racer" out of all of them.

BMP is nice when it clean, but unless you wash your car every couple days it never clean. Our rabbit is BMP and it a giant pain in the ass, not recomended.

UngerDikran

Do I Have A Hand?
Car(s)
GTI MKV 08
I have a 4 door candy white and i think it looks insane... people even think its two doors until they try to get into the passenger seat. white camo FTW

alvin24

Ready to race!
For me it's an A3 or a GTI. The A3 is handsome, but looks like Audi from the front and a hearse from the side. About 70% of A3s are black. Why are Audis always black?

The GTI styling is a little more boy-racer, but Euro subtle. I want a color that plays down boy racer and plays up Euro subtle.

And I am doing 4 doors, by the way. So stealthy points for that. And the leather interior, so that means a gray leather inside.

SILVER would be a great choice, but ... VW stopped making the silver. Are you kidding me? No silver?

UNITED GRAY seems pretty stealthy and I have seen some great shots of cars in that color. It never turns me off, but doesn't rev me up either. Is that the definition of stealth?

BLACK should be slealthy, but a black GTI looks pretty aggressive to me. I like black. The GTI looks good in black

WHITE looks great for the 2-door, but the 4-door looks a little blubbery. I don't think I can do white.

RED is out. Never.

Looks like United Gray for me? Or Black?

In my type of work which is surveillance investigation. We usually use silver or gray for vehicle's. So, I would say UG.

CTtornado

Ready to race!
i love my red but my close second was UG. my vote UG.

whiteflightgti

i would go with united grey if stealth is what you are looking for....i like bmp but i think it takes away from the grill....can never go wrong with white:thumbup: