GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

more rabbit, more stockness...

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
I think you guys really need to start using spell check:

"who arint "gangstas"" = who aren't, or are not

"reprsentin Floridaa ye im in tampa almost everyweekend u kno any v-dubz or any shows round FL hit m up" = Representing Florida! I'm in Tampa almost every weekend. Do you know of any VW shows around FL? Hit me up!

I mean really. It looks like a second grader wrote this. How did you manage to pass your driver's test?

"hello. my name dr. infernogh. i have a phd in grammer and spelling."

nice. i suck at spelling. could you PLEASE do me a fav and follow all my threads and see if i'm spelling things correctly.

thanks. you da man.

Dr. Infernogh

suck my rabbit.
Actually I have BFA is Visual Communication Design, but I knew how to spell simple compound words like aren't long before college.
All I'm saying is it can't hurt to look at what you wrote. And I didn't mean to pick on you as much as that other genius.
Since when is "ye" a word?

Dr. Infernogh

suck my rabbit.
"hello. my name dr. infernogh. i have a phd in grammer and spelling."

nice. i suck at spelling. could you PLEASE do me a fav and follow all my threads and see if i'm spelling things correctly.

thanks. you da man.

you seemed to do ok here...Just capitalize your I's.
A-

Mirza

Banned
Car(s)
Rabbit
I think you guys really need to start using spell check:

"who arint "gangstas"" = who aren't, or are not

"reprsentin Floridaa ye im in tampa almost everyweekend u kno any v-dubz or any shows round FL hit m up" = Representing Florida! I'm in Tampa almost every weekend. Do you know of any VW shows around FL? Hit me up!

I mean really. It looks like a second grader wrote this. How did you manage to pass your driver's test?

im professional driver:burnrubber:

Anterrabae

Banned
drivers from sarasota are some of the worst in florida...there was a study done that your skills behind a keyboard is directly related to your skills behind the wheel of a car.

fail.

Mirza

Banned
Car(s)
Rabbit
drivers from sarasota are some of the worst in florida...there was a study done that your skills behind a keyboard is directly related to your skills behind the wheel of a car.

fail.

ye ur rite i guess ur talkin bout these rich old folks round me

but for sure im not old yet :cool:

Anterrabae

Banned
ye ur rite i guess ur talkin bout these rich old folks round me

but for sure im not old yet :cool:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, about that......

i re-read my post a few times and im 100% positive that I didn't mention a thing about old people. In fact, I'm farely certain I grouped everyone in the 941 area code into the "Florida's shittiest drivers" category.

I guess reading comprehension isn't mandatory for "professional drivers"

Mirza

Banned
Car(s)
Rabbit

i re-read my post a few times and im 100% positive that I didn't mention a thing about old people. In fact, I'm farely certain I grouped everyone in the 941 area code into the "Florida's shittiest drivers" category.

941 RECOGNIZE N STOP HATIN GHETTO NIGGER:headbang:

FastMatt

Car(s)
2000 Volkswagen Golf
Uhmmm...wow.

That's all I can say. This thread makes me laugh though.

Nice pics though.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!

:laughabove: