GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Modifed Front Grill

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
looks heaps better!! i reckon r32s have too much 'bling' at the front. dont worry about it looking to similar to the gt, to someone who knows a thing or 2 about cars they would still easily tell you have a r32 where as the average person would struggle to differentiate it between a 1.6 trendline or jetta

Buccaneer

Ready to race!
Hey Back, I think it looks really good!

The blacked out grill contrasts well with your silver bullet and as ApexTwin had commented, it also flows with the bottom portion of the skirt.

I too prefer the GTI's 'nose' but I find that the R32 grill contrasts well with my R's Deep Blue Pearl. Since your R32 comes in striking silver, the R32's original front gets lost among your car's overall body color. Now with the grill blackened, it once again draw people's attention to the 'nose' and gives the R character (menacing but in a cool way).

And dont worry about people mistaking your R for a GT. I had a close look of one at my local dealer yesterday and overall, its not as striking :thumbsup:

Donald32

Backseat Driver
Hey guys, thanks for all your support and feed. It means a lot cos' all my family got to say is... yeh it's all alright, it looks the same. Thanks cheers donald