GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv vs porsche

Strieg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI BPY
So, before I get all down and dirty in this, it wasn't really a race.
Specs:
Me, k04 and stuff.
Him: porsche 911 turbo s

I was sitting at a stop light, and saw him pull up. But there's a few porsches in town, so I didn't think anything of it, until I heard accelerating, moderately aggressively. First thought was, prolly some punk kid, who has too much of daddy's money (happens quite often around here). But either way, light turned green and I went to catch up, to at least hear and see it a little closer. To my surprise it was an older gentleman, and when I was catching up, he downshifted and romped it a little. So I floored it, in the wrong gear for the speed I was at (4th, around 50) and pulled about to his rear tire when he floored it and jumped 4 cars ahead. He let off, I didn't, caught up, and told him 1 more time! And looked at me like dude, why? So we slowed down at the next light, and I asked him if he's like to do a 40 roll. I said in no way did I think I could beat him, I told him I wanted to see how badass his car really was. So he suggested we get to 40, and then I go and when I'm at full boost, throw a signal and he'll take off. So we did, and right when my k04 spooled up and started pulling hard in 3rd, I threw a signal, and watched in my mirror as he floored it, kicked the rear end sideways, and went rocketing past me at WOT. Sounded amazing. We met up about a mile ahead (another stop light) and shot the shit for a min, and went out separate ways.

Always nice to see someone with a legit race car, not afraid to drive it like it is. Within reason of course. There was no one else on the road, and no entrances to the road we were on. Other than the stoplights.

k04 and stuff.