GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mkv gti Tsi 1/4 mile @Cecil Dragway

Car(s)
Subaru
Lmao. Im Not cryin at all. Those are the only 2 tracks that are close. I run my 240 @ Maryland international, which it 5x better than both. I'm not embarrassing myself with a stage 2 dd Gti at a big track like that. Lol

Sorry vin diesel. Didnt mean to make you upset. Good thing you have a 240 so you don't get embarrassed, lmao. Are you being serious right now?

Sent from my iPhone

TSiUG

sleeper...
Lmao. Im Not cryin at all. Those are the only 2 tracks that are close. I run my 240 @ Maryland international, which it 5x better than both. I'm not embarrassing myself with a stage 2 dd Gti at a big track like that. Lol

I was under the impression cars from all over the USA would make the trip to cecil to get their best time:iono: I would seriously like to run there and shoot for really high 11s!!!!

Mrjames55

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry vin diesel. Didnt mean to make you upset. Good thing you have a 240 so you don't get embarrassed, lmao. Are you being serious right now?

Sent from my iPhone

About having a built 240? Yes. About taking my gti to Cecil n Capitol? No. I'll race anywhere with either vehicle, but Maryland international usually has high hp cars from all over. N the track is always well prepped. So I like to take my 240 their more than my gti.

Car(s)
Subaru
About having a built 240? Yes. About taking my gti to Cecil n Capitol? No. I'll race anywhere with either vehicle, but Maryland international usually has high hp cars from all over. N the track is always well prepped. So I like to take my 240 their more than my gti.

Fair enough, but I still think its stupid, vin. My friend took a pos ford minivan from the 90s to a dragstrip and won the pot. He used that money to buy a mustang and put a 351 in it. You can't always worry about what others think player p. do work dawg

Sent from my iPhone

3.sl06MT

Stout
Car(s)
Honda Accord
^ Lol @ Vin.

Who cares. It's not like you're showing up to an Outlaw event in your stock turbo GTI. It's test n tune....